1. If I wanna play for the story which is best server to choose

if i wanna play for the story what is the best server to choose what i mean is the one that is the most stable to play the quests on.

2. i dont know if you talk about wotlk or tbc but it's definitely the server without ep boost, so you can enjoy the world, story and quests.

3. Warcraft story got more and more messy after each expansion. The lore has been completely butchered and milked in order to produce expansions. Literally nothing makes sense anymore (or at least resembles intelligent writing that once was Warcraft).
    They basically just came up with whatever bull**** tied to whatever loose end story/character that was left after wc3. Pick a person who isnt 100% dead yet (or just ressurect him cause we are running out of characters), make a plot around him a nerd would find acceptable and put dalaran somewhere.

In my opinion, Vanilla had the best story, simply because it wasnt so much focused on a story. It felt more like a homage to WC3 and you were living in the world exploring its troubles and secrets, rather then being this unstopable hero that shapes the fate for the universe that would define every post WOTLK expansion.

A lot of expansions also doesnt make any sense because they replaced another expansion. As an orc you explore the silithid threat in Kalimdor through quests, and the rise of the dark horde by Nefarian. As a Human you safeguard your land against failing frontiers in Westfall, Redridge and duskwood while the main army has been called away by Onyxia.
    All the suddent in the middle of all this relevation you are to suddenly forget everything and head for Illidan because ... I dont know, we just need to kill Illidan I guess because hes a bad ruler in space. As you progress through Outland and Finally liberate Nagrand, ready to head into Shadowmoon Valley, you are to suddenly turn around and head for northrend because no one really cares about Illidan I guess, apperently its time to head for Arthas. We barely even heard about Arthas during 90% of the questline but somehow we should suddenly care now despite all the remaining mysterys and threats of the world.

Anyway, this is my opinion, its not a fact.

4. Warcraft story got more and more messy after each expansion. The lore has been completely butchered and milked in order to produce expansions. Literally nothing makes sense anymore (or at least resembles intelligent writing that once was Warcraft).
    They basically just came up with whatever bull**** tied to whatever loose end story/character that was left after wc3. Pick a person who isnt 100% dead yet (or just ressurect him cause we are running out of characters), make a plot around him a nerd would find acceptable and put dalaran somewhere.

In my opinion, Vanilla had the best story, simply because it wasnt so much focused on a story. It felt more like a homage to WC3 and you were living in the world exploring its troubles and secrets, rather then being this unstopable hero that shapes the fate for the universe that would define every post WOTLK expansion.

A lot of expansions also doesnt make any sense because they replaced another expansion. As an orc you explore the silithid threat in Kalimdor through quests, and the rise of the dark horde by Nefarian. As a Human you safeguard your land against failing frontiers in Westfall, Redridge and duskwood while the main army has been called away by Onyxia.
    All the suddent in the middle of all this relevation you are to suddenly forget everything and head for Illidan because ... I dont know, we just need to kill Illidan I guess because hes a bad ruler in space. As you progress through Outland and Finally liberate Nagrand, ready to head into Shadowmoon Valley, you are to suddenly turn around and head for northrend because no one really cares about Illidan I guess, apperently its time to head for Arthas. We barely even heard about Arthas during 90% of the questline but somehow we should suddenly care now despite all the remaining mysterys and threats of the world.

Anyway, this is my opinion, its not a fact.
    We went to outland because demons opened the portal in the launch event, went to illidian because we believed he was behind all of it, and many people hate illidian due to his past record.

we killed/ maiv imprisoned illidian. We went to northend because the scourge starting acting up, as seen in the launch event, the attacks on stormwind and org.

Blizz makes sure we always finish a xpac before releasing another, hence the last tier raids.