1. Looking for someone that knows character prices

Hello i have a lvl 70 mage with full blues( a lot of them are from preraid bis list.)
    He has flying and 100percent mount aswell as 275 engineering/mining
    I dont want a lot for it just want to sell it quick
    So i want u to tell whats my character price cause i have no idea how much would it cost.
    Thanks

2. Anywhere between 75-90 coins.
    Make sure you have 2 step auth enabled in Account>Security for minimum of 3 days.
    Make sure you are premium member.

When setting price put good detailed info,put correct price(double check it) and you can include inventory since the price atm does not vary regardless with or without inventory.I've sold 4 toons atm on Outland anywhere between 70/115 coins (was early on).

That should help you.

3. if you are undead mage its 150+ coins easy.the gold to buy flying mount alone cost more then 75 coins anyway.any horde char lv 70 without fly mount is going to sell for 75-90 super fast.i sold mage for 120 coins yesterday.
    but if you are alliance think price is at least half
    Edited: June 22, 2017

4. Anywhere between 75-90 coins.
    Make sure you have 2 step auth enabled in Account>Security for minimum of 3 days.
    Make sure you are premium member.

When setting price put good detailed info,put correct price(double check it) and you can include inventory since the price atm does not vary regardless with or without inventory.I've sold 4 toons atm on Outland anywhere between 70/115 coins (was early on).

That should help you.
    Don't know where you got those prices but after checking the Trade section i come up with:

75-90 for Alliance with 60% Riding and green/blue quest gear

130-150 for Horde with 60% Riding and green/blue quest gear

120-150 for Alliance with 60% Flying and blue gear / professions.

180-300 for Horde with 60% Flying and blue gear / professions.

5. 300 coins is bit unreal for character that can be obtained in 2,3 days played time.Id never pay more then100-120 coins for mediocre gear on any faction considering that both justice gear is fairly easy to obtain and grindnig rep aint hard.

And i said recommended price to sell fast.I didnt say median is 75-90.Learn to read.Also considering how gold on market is atm heavily influxed/will be more flying wll cost 12 coins/riding 12 coins/ and instant will be roughly 20-35 coins if enabled thus character not worth more then 80 coins in soon future.

proffesions are rare that have max skill and worth recipe so not worth to buy proffesions half way/casual recipe.