1. Afkers in battlegrounds

So what to do with afkers in battlegrounds? I am really dissapointed to see some one with High Warlord title afk whole battleground (more than once) on horse (even if we are wining). How to report such activities other than "report player away" , because he counters that by moving on his mount. I've started collecting evidence and i hope he can get few days ban but man that is frustrating...

2. IF you see someone in more than 2 BGs , make an ingame ticket , most likely using third party softwears and most likely will get banned after GM investigates logs

3. July 4, 2017  
    IF you see someone in more than 2 BGs , make an ingame ticket , most likely using third party softwears and most likely will get banned after GM investigates logs
    Third party software lol. Most people just move their characters once every ~5 minutes until the BG is over, you don't need third party programs to do that. The people who actually honor farm BGs with botting programs are few and far between, and I can't even really remember the last person I suspected to be doing that.

4. July 4, 2017  
    AFK'ers well, this topic has been talked over so much and it ends up same way. You either have to get proof to report player or players in bg have to report that person AFK and therefore when enough reports are registered(5reports), a 60 second debuff will begin to count down. Once the timer is up a new debuff will appear that will prevent the player from gaining any honor or marks while it is on. This debuff can be negated as soon as the player engages in PvP combat. As for botting, yeah the last I know of it the numbers of bots are not as big as before so bots are not really the biggest issue anymore, plus it's really easy to report them anyways.

5. July 5, 2017  
    You either have to get proof to report player
    I have recorded 8 videos of certain serial AFKers as proof and made several tickets to GM, 4 of them are repeated recordings of the same person, along with other AFKers, but they don't even view the videos (I made a channel exclusive for reporting and looked at the view counter) and those AFKers are still around for months, still AFK, getting fed from naked to 5k+ GS, and still AFK. Those people press 1 button and use target-friendly-player macro every few minutes. Now I don't bother reporting.

6. July 5, 2017  
    I have recorded 8 videos of certain serial AFKers as proof and made several tickets to GM, 4 of them are repeated recordings of the same person, along with other AFKers, but they don't even view the videos (I made a channel exclusive for reporting and looked at the view counter) and those AFKers are still around for months, still AFK, getting fed from naked to 5k+ GS, and still AFK. Those people press 1 button and use target-friendly-player macro every few minutes. Now I don't bother reporting.
    If you have a proof that your reports are for some reason being ignored, or if you have any other concerns regarding this, send a private message to our Head GM.