1. June 5, 2017  

Raid Reset Time - Day (When is it?)

Greetings,

As the title suggest, what day and time is the weekly raid reset for each week?

I am going on vacation in a week and will be starting up an Alliance Raiding Guild for West Coast (PST) late night East Coast (EST) for Tuesday / Thursdays 10:00 est or 10:30est start times.

Not everybody can make early raid times due to IRL responsibilities. I myself work 3rd shift and Tues / Thurs are my days off which I raid after kids go to bed.

My experience with many servers is that they by default seem to set their raid reset times to Wednesday 5:00/6:00am CET as this is early morning for the EU community of which most projects are hosted out of. This typical time choice however overlaps mid-raid for NA players, especially those who don't/can't start early evening. All but one of these servers moved the raid reset times further up ie: 10:00am CET to line up right before the Oceanic players kicked off their raids to ensure all 3 primary demographics that make up the community wouldn't have a possible raid day grayed out on the theoretical calendar.

Any info on when this specific time is would be appreciated.

2. June 6, 2017  

3. Anybody know the answer to this so I know if I can commit my time here or not?

4. It's EU Wednesday morning like the retail servers, though it actually resets earlier than retail servers does by a few hours. I'm not sure what happened last week also, but Karazhan reset again on Thursday too, might have been a bug/glitch.

5. So what time does it reset? I have an odd suspicion it is during US Tuesday night play times.

6. I might be down to join this guild if it all works out, I can only play late nights also so I can never find a group.. I play rogue though so not sure what class you are, or faction? EDIT - JKJK was in a rush and reread it KEK
    Edited: June 20, 2017

7. Bump. I saw a a restart message at 12:03 EST this Tuesday. Is that when raids are resetting? If so, I will cease playing here as that would take away any hopes of me raiding here.

8. just checked and my kara ID says 5days 2hrs from now