1. x2 exp one month

x1 is so slow, x2 one month would be great and more people who is currently in queue in outland will have more motivation to change medivth

2. x1 is so slow, x2 one month would be great and more people who is currently in queue in outland will have more motivation to change medivth
    Medivh is not for you. The purpose of Medivh is to experience a as-close-to-blizzlike-TBC-as-possible experience with pre-nerf mechanics and hardcore values of a game that used to be challenging but has since adapted to a more casual player base. If you're only here because you're stuck in queue on Outland then I repeat; Medivh is not for you.

3. level with x1 is not hardcore, is just tedious..
    And even more you wrote in other post:

No, but dual talent specialization would add incentive towards having a dedicated PvP spec without having to pay 50 gold every time you'd want to queue for a BG/arena and thus increase the PvP activity on Medivh.
    so... that isn't blizike and hardcore neither...so medvivh maybe is not for you neither if i follow your logic.. (but you have reason dual will be another good idea)
    Edited: June 22, 2017

4. level with x1 is not hardcore, is just tedious..
    And even more you wrote in other post:

so... that isn't blizike and hardcore neither...so medvivh maybe is not for you neither if i follow your logic.. (but you have reason dual will be another good idea)
    It's not black and white and the debate for dual specialization has been extensive where, at least from my own standpoint, implementing it would do a lot more good than bad for the realm and its values. I don't preach pure blizzlike for fundamentalist reasons like others have done by opposing the feature solely because it's not blizzlike; I'm arguing the case of blizzlike against the idea of increasing the XP rate because, while dual spec opens up a wider range of gameplay options and does not contradict the values of "hardcore", making leveling faster i.e. making the process less of a challenge does.

The beauty of the early expansions of this game was that even the process of leveling was a challenge that not everyone succeeded in completing. Getting to max level was a huge victory in and of its own, which fell out in later expansions with heirlooms and the Dungeon Finder and so on. Increasing the XP rate isn't only about time consumption. Leveling twice as fast makes you out-level quests twice as fast, making you progress through zones twice as fast and making the progress towards being able to complete, say, a red difficulty quest in a zone that you couldn't complete at first because you were too low level, half as rewarding. A faster XP rate doesn't only remove time but also immersion, which is why people are here after all; immersion.

You could argue the same for dual specialization because it feels wrong, but when it comes to actually considering the pros and cons; it's not the same thing and unfortunately this isn't 2007 anymore where TBC was all the hype. Without dual specialization there will most likely be close to no PvP scene on Medivh at all. It's just not interesting enough for people to take the time to farm up the costs of 50 gold back and forth if you want to PvP for an hour or two on the side of your raiding. The people who will PvP will be dedicated PvPers and I imagine will get bored of it fast if there's not enough people to compete against. You gotta see the different angles mate.

But yes, I agree: spending up to a month to get to max level is tedious, but it's a good kind of tedious, a rewarding kind of tedious and that's the kind of grind that people are here for. If you're not interested in that kind of grind then I understand that, it's fine, which is why I said that Medivh is not for you. It's also why implementing dual specialization here is still undecided; it's not black and white.

5. You cant compare a random x2 xp rate idea with Dual Spec feature. Because it is already a Blizzlike feature which is added later in Wotlk. Sudden and random wishes like x2 rate, free mounts, bonus rep are just personal and momentary ideas...

6. The purpose of Medivh is to experience a as-close-to-blizzlike-TBC-as-possible experience with pre-nerf mechanics and hardcore values of a game that used to be challenging but has since adapted to a more casual player base.[/B]
    After all that we saw by now, I find this sentence.. intoxicating! Mind if I ask how long have you been a player on Molten/Warmane, Aiovous?

7. After all that we saw by now, I find this sentence.. intoxicating! Mind if I ask how long have you been a player on Molten/Warmane, Aiovous?
    Since January 22, 2011 according to my profile info. Then again; I was permabanned for staff disrespect in early 2016, so I'm more of a forum-phantom these days. It's fine though; I'm rehabilitated ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

8. I am impressed, truly am. Went through the process of rehabilitation too, amazing, my hat goes off to you, respect!

Yet, after so much experience with how Molten/Warmane handle realms, way more then me and probably many others here, you exclaim:

- previous quote:
    The purpose of Medivh is to experience a as-close-to-blizzlike-TBC-as-possible experience with pre-nerf mechanics and hardcore values of a game that used to be challenging but has since adapted to a more casual player base.
    - taken from your guild recruitment page:
    Apex is a organized community of high-end raiders and experienced leaders aiming to progress through all of the pre-nerf content in a good pace together as a collective.

Now let us 'forget' the first one, for a second, and focus on the second from your guild page (very compact, good-looking guild recruitment page, if I may say so!)... Let's scroll down a bit, check other PvE-focused guilds on Medivh, see how motivated they are and if on the same level as you.

Now, after taking a look at every single one of those recruitment posts, much less in scale and capacity then your seriously well-written, pictured and good-looking one, I have to start wondering.. What do these other players know, something else/more then you do? Because you won't find any of more-picturesque parts of those quotes in their recruitment posts, actually quite on contrary, they are keeping it small and simple, without big words, ALL of them.

(Now lets put the information we have till now into play, shall we? Medivh is just a bland copy of Outland with only difference in leveling rates and no shop, atm. It was confirmed by mods here, that due to them not wanting it becoming another Lordaeron, there won't be any changes to the realm's content, at least for the time being. No idea what might happen 'sometime down the road', tho and no words or mention of anything from previously mentioned quotes. Actually, some content parts are still in their respective wotlk states like some bosses, summer festival event and other, as witnessed on various streams, probably forgotten to be downgraded with the rest. Rest of the PvE content is in a state that it is, not requiring much more then green/blue outland gear and more or less 'most' of the raid being present to be surpassed.)

So, after taking everything into account, including other guilds, the realm as a whole and those quotes (side-question: out of all the years on Molten/Warmane, has anyone ever, ever, ever seen anything in its dedicated content pre-nerf state? xDDD), I have to ask, with all due respect to you as a long-standing, experienced member of this community, Aiovous..

Are you sure Medivh is for you?
    Edited: June 22, 2017

9. Are you sure Medivh is for you?
    Oh, surely not; I quit two weeks ago

But to clarify my post:

The purpose of Medivh is to experience a as-close-to-blizzlike-TBC-as-possible experience with pre-nerf mechanics and hardcore values of a game that used to be challenging but has since adapted to a more casual player base.
    The emphasis is on purpose, the actual state of the realm is another matter. It's what they advertise and it's what the players are expecting and so it's the standard they'll want to maintain as well as what I'm putting emphasis on. I'd show my true colors and say what I actually think, but I'm on a one-strike chance here and the last time I spoke my mind against how they conduct their business (in regards to the whole lack-of-an-official-statement situation) my post was deleted promptly because:

And you can expect this post to be deleted as well (possibly along with my account since I'm breaking formation again), but then again, I'm not actually saying anything bad here. However I've been shut down just for insinuating before, so we'll see.

Don't get me wrong though! I had my fun on Medivh for the first few weeks and I still think it's worth the time for the players that want to, I enjoyed helping those guys build the guild and give it the exposure necessary for people to give a damn but in the end I had to dip out for personal reasons—those reasons being me starting schoolwork again that was more intense than I'd expected and I had to come to terms with the fact that playing here would be a full-time job and I just don't have the time or energy for two full-time gigs—however recent developments certainly helped me get over the illusion of me missing out on anything special. I hoped it would be though, it was portrayed to be, but then again what Warmane does best is hype. I suppose I got played, again.

Here's to rehabilitation o/

10. Thank you for a top civil answer and best of luck with school, don't let it wear you down! :)

Don't think we are in any danger of falling-out-of-line since everything written here is pretty much wide-spread common knowledge by now, and can be found in multiple posts on various forums/streams and is being discussed on a daily basis in global world channel as well. Also, we handled ourselves in the most civil, polite, argumentative way possible, so there's that.

Anyway, I also keep my fingers crossed Medivh does find its path in the weeks to come and finally steps out of the big brothers shadow, as I'd love to continue leveling there for some proper PvE action.

11. >chooses to start playing on a 1x server
    >complains about 1x

??

12. If you're going to take a dump on the "P" in "PM," in the very least don't opportunistically leave out all the context like a first step into martyrdom: you getting a post deleted - one calling out Staff members, exposing PM content (again) with CMs and posting quotes of Mercy's old posts in a way that fit your arguments instead of their original context (again) - and then sending a PM questioning why it had only been deleted and you not banned, as well as whether you were seen "as an enemy or a nuisance."

Edit: They were Mercy's quotes, not screenshots.

13. It's not slow. I do every quest and hit 60 in 4 days. It's a joke. BC already has 15% increased XP built in.

14. Come on dude. It's a 1x realm for a reason, and that is to enjoy it. It's not about max level and l33t gear. If you want that try Outland.

15. No. Medivh should stay where it's at right now.

12 Last