1. Bg que as escape

Every second horde pvper wannabe is using battlground instant queue to dodge death in world pvp.
    Literally as alliance you mostly gank in vain - geared *****es you meet will vanish on their 20%hp.

So the question: is this script legal ? I believe they are using some kind of scripts or addon, doubt they que with hands during battle.
    Edited: June 22, 2017

2. Some people even queue with their alts to a dungeon, finish it and use the "green eye" on mini map to teleport in and out to avoid getting killed. They should really make it so that you can't teleport to a dungeon or battleground if you are in combat.

3. Some people even queue with their alts to a dungeon, finish it and use the "green eye" on mini map to teleport in and out to avoid getting killed. They should really make it so that you can't teleport to a dungeon or battleground if you are in combat.
    The funny thing is that sometimes you can, sometimes you can't. I've teleported out of a dungeon a plethora of times while in combat, but also occasionally I wasn't able to. This is not related to agro by the way, it happens both on my tank occasionally as on my healer/dps toons.

4. This explains a lot. Thought I was going nuts. Or that I was so good I made my opponents literally disintegrate.

5. The same just happened to me some minutes ago, apparently being all bis gear and playing with a big group is not at all enough, is it? They always find more and more tricks to dodge everything, now it's via bg/rdf queue, so at this point I wonder what's next...

6. So the question: is this script legal ? I believe they are using some kind of scripts or addon, doubt they que with hands during battle.

What are you talking about, you que for bg->instant bg->someone attacks you->go in->if not,que again, you just need a brain and have a funny time.
    For Midsummer Festival i was running through IF and SW on primetime and it was amazing. Some dudes thought free kill, hehe no:D
    Alliance are hungry for kills cause of 15min ques or so, man that must suck:P
    Edited: June 23, 2017

7. They should really make it so that you can't teleport to a dungeon or battleground if you are in combat
    Pretty much this.

What are you talking about, you que for bg->instant bg->someone attacks you->go in->if not,que again, you just need a brain and have a funny time.
    Bis ***** paladin from Dauntless was raping tanaris for 30 + minutes, and then insta vanished at his 20% hp.
    I really doubt he requed every 60 seconds during these 30+ minutes, otherwise it's hard to que yourself to battleground during serious fight (he tried to fight back pretty severe).
    Edited: June 23, 2017

8. Pretty much this.

Bis ***** paladin from Dauntless was raping tanaris for 30 + minutes, and then insta vanished at his 20% hp.
    I really doubt he requed every 60 seconds during these 30+ minutes, otherwise it's hard to que yourself to battleground during serious fight (he tried to fight back pretty severe).
    I'm sure a /script command exists to queue rbg and to accept the queue, you can find such a macro with 30 seconds of googling, but it is still dishonorable to do such **** every time.

9. Bis ***** paladin from Dauntless was raping tanaris for 30 + minutes
    there we have it, you couldnĀ“t take the rape

10. there we have it, you couldnĀ“t take the rape
    He was raping lowbies.

11. damn and i was wondering where all of them dissapear when they're about to die, thought they go alt f4, didnt know u can join bg any time u want :D