1. Your account has been suspended for due to Suspicious activity - rb

Hello, guys! Since I tried to log in from another computer ( work office ), my account got suspended. I'm glad to see how good the security is! Congrats! But will it be unlocked by itself or do I need to inform that I'm me in the forums? I have entered my authentication code, which proves that I'm me, but my account is still locked.

Also, my email address is ****b*[email protected], but I sent an email about the issue with my second email - b*y*@abv.bg. Is this a problem? The IP address I'm using right now must be 85.1*7.115.**5. Usually I play from 85.1*7.98.** ( home )

I hope to be able to play again soon. Thanks in advance! And if you have some tips for me in order to predict such situation, please share.

EDIT: I actually cannot make ban appeal, since I can't see any listed bans on "select ban appeal".
    Edited: June 22, 2017

2. i have same problem, what i can do now ?

3. go to https://www.warmane.com/account/support?do=new and try creating a ban appeal. if you can't than send a ticket to [email protected]

also, did you happen to use a vpn to login from the office? a lot of vpn's are banned for various reasons and will get you insta banned if you hit a banned ip.