1. DK Blood Tank

Hello guys... Can anyone help me with my build of DK Blood Tank, Im already tanking with a build that my friend made to me, but I decided look some guides at internet, but every guide i see, have a lot of ppl saying is wrong, an skill is better than other, so, with it I made one, I dont know if is right, so Im here asking to you.
    I dont have problem with aggro, this part is ok, I just think Im using a build totally wrong... This is that I made

http://rpgworld.altervista.org/335/d...00000000000000

is only about the talents, cause caps, gems, enchants and rotation i see the same in every guide... so, it is.. Coment the mistakes pls, and how I can fix it.. Thanks.

2. IMO drop butchery/scent of blood/improved blood presence and get bloody vengeance/might of mograine,spell deflection is debatable.
    I use this as a casual all-around base: http://shoot.tauri.hu/?talent#j0EMqI0IsbobssxhxZcgo

3. Butchery, Subversion, Scent of Blood, Vendetta, Imp. Blood Presence, Bloodworms, Sudden Doom, Dancing Rune Weapon; avoid these talents like the plague, they are bad and shouldn't be in any of your tanking specs.

This is what the base of the blood tank looks like. All these talents should show up in any proper spec. From here, you can go in a few directions. You can go deeper into blood and take Heart Strike and Blood Gorged for some RNG threat . You can choose to focus more on frost and grab Icy Talons and Endless Winter for more consistent threat. You can go hybrid and go for Frigid Dreadplate in the frost tree, it's gonna make your terrible AoE even worse because you wont have Morbidity but you will have 3% more avoidance, so you will take slightly less damage, sometimes (maybe).

There are some good utility talents you should aim to pick up on your way to the spec you're making.

Icy Reach - Extra 5/10 yrds on your main aggro spell. Very good for picking up mobs from your vacation spot.
    Virulence - Invest appropriate points in this if you're below spell hit cap.
    Morbidity - A good boost to the availability of your impotent AoE.
    Epidemic - Longer diseases, less time reapplying them, more Death Strikes.
    Edited: June 24, 2017