1. i hope they will keep a healthy balance between pay2win and donation for the servers... maybe they should add basic 70 equipment and some epics but please no 500 Dollar legendaries.... -_-

2. Are you deluded? Marketplace will be PROGRESSION-BASED - which means the items released will AT BEST be Karazhan/Gruul/Mag-leveled. There will not be any Glaives or Sunwell-gear released. Jesus christ.

3. I want to spend 10000$ because i have no time to play! Add gear now!!!
    Its not our fault if you dont have time to play... Thats how the game is: work hard and get you gear...

4. Not our fault you cannot support the server with money and get some benefit from it.

5. Not our fault people are raiding bosses downed 10 years ago and cannot for the life of them fathom that people who downed those bosses in retail NOWADAYS has a job. And in turn - by donating - allow them to keep playing, since it is a free server.

6. Why would I want to donate for each progression season and tier gear? The endgame gear Season 4 and Tier 6 will be released anyway in the shop later in the near future, so I'll donate altogether for them that time including Warglaives and other mounts.

7. Are you deluded? Marketplace will be PROGRESSION-BASED - which means the items released will AT BEST be Karazhan/Gruul/Mag-leveled. There will not be any Glaives or Sunwell-gear released. Jesus christ.
    U can't see a troll even if u got it under your nose....

8. I think progression is a waste of time, so they must introduce season 4 and tier 6 gears including legendary swords and bow ASAP. For those who want to progress like turtle and waste their time, they are welcome to do so, or they could move to Medivh.

9. We are waiting to pre-raid gear added point store.

But we can't collect points atm.Please fix it, thanks Warmane.
    Edited: June 23, 2017

10. tbh the prices are way to low.
    I would rather pay 150coins for the Spectral Tiger instead of every second player having it.
    Also, 3 coins for the tabards, srsly? 3 ****ing coins.

I was ready to spend 200+ Coins from sold Chars on Vanity stuff, but not like this LUL

11. tbh the prices are way to low.
    I would rather pay 150coins for the Spectral Tiger instead of every second player having it.
    Also, 3 coins for the tabards, srsly? 3 ****ing coins.

I was ready to spend 200+ Coins from sold Chars on Vanity stuff, but not like this LUL
    I was dumbfounded aswell, thought they would charge atleast 100 EU per rare mount. Can't complain. Would have got them anyway.

12. I think progression is a waste of time, so they must introduce season 4 and tier 6 gears including legendary swords and bow ASAP. For those who want to progress like turtle and waste their time, they are welcome to do so, or they could move to Medivh.
    +1. This progression is pointless. Nobody wants to go through all the raids and dungeons lol. I just want to buy a full brut rogue with dual glaives and own people, thats all.

13. Why would I want to donate for each progression season and tier gear? The endgame gear Season 4 and Tier 6 will be released anyway in the shop later in the near future, so I'll donate altogether for them that time including Warglaives and other mounts.
    that near future can be in 1 whole year or more.lots of people dont wanna wait and will buy the current BIS gear.also i dont think we will see Warglaives any time soon in shop.pretty sure it took at least 3+ years for molten to release shadowmoure in shop.

+1. This progression is pointless. Nobody wants to go through all the raids and dungeons lol. I just want to buy a full brut rogue with dual glaives and own people, thats all.
    speak for yourself.progression is only reason i play TBC.if we had the endgame content right away i will probably get bored after 2 months and quit.

for people who say " this is waste of time,that is waste of time" well gaming in general is waste of time.especially MMOPRG games.people spend their free time entertaining themself with that hobby.if you think its not worth your time i suggest you to find doing something else that suit you better,and come back here 2 years later when the shop will have everything released :D

14. that near future can be in 1 whole year or more.lots of people dont wanna wait and will buy the current BIS gear.also i dont think we will see Warglaives any time soon in shop.pretty sure it took at least 3+ years for molten to release shadowmoure in shop.

speak for yourself.progression is only reason i play TBC.if we had the endgame content right away i will probably get bored after 2 months and quit.

for people who say " this is waste of time,that is waste of time" well gaming in general is waste of time.especially MMOPRG games.people spend their free time entertaining themself with that hobby.if you think its not worth your time i suggest you to find doing something else that suit you better,and come back here 2 years later when the shop will have everything released :D
    It's like you're saying that in a grocery store they must sell only bread but not milk and yogurt because homeless or poor people like you can't afford to buy them, so other people who can afford to buy them also won't be able to buy since you will tell the grocery store not to sell them.

The only reason you go to the grocery store is because they sell only bread but not milk and yogurt, or else you're saying that you will commit suicide and die if they were to sell milk and yogurt also just because you want to progress slowly in life who can't afford to buy them like others?

It's like saying if I can't get that thing, even other people should not be able to get it. Make the rest of the world also progress in my turtle speed. 3+ years to buy a milk and a yogurt.

15. It's like you're saying that in a grocery store they must sell only bread but not milk and yogurt because homeless or poor people like you can't afford to buy them, so other people who can afford to buy them also won't be able to buy since you will tell the grocery store not to sell them.

The only reason you go to the grocery store is because they sell only bread but not milk and yogurt, or else you're saying that you will commit suicide and die if they were to sell milk and yogurt also just because you want to progress slowly in life who can't afford to buy them like others?

It's like saying if I can't get that thing, even other people should not be able to get it. Make the rest of the world also progress in my turtle speed. 3+ years to buy a milk and a yogurt.
    the example you give is so ******ed.how can you compare pixel items to bread and milk.also you completely miss my point.i have coins and i will buy items when they add them like gruul trinket and PVP set its insta buy by me.but i dont want them to put T6 and season 4 right away.i wanna enjoy the progression.releasing everything right away will only shorter the server lifetime.your logic is same as 10yo child "i want my toy and i want it now,cant be tomorrow i cant wait"

First 123 Last