1. I think progression is a waste of time, so they must introduce season 4 and tier 6 gears including legendary swords and bow ASAP. For those who want to progress like turtle and waste their time, they are welcome to do so, or they could move to Medivh.
    This must be a troll. Honestly if they cater to these losers, I'm out. S4 and T6 gear asap????? This dude out of his mind. More trashcans that can't play the actual game, they need autopilot.
    Edited: June 23, 2017

2. Enough teasing bring za goodies!! :D

3. Why would I want to donate for each progression season and tier gear? The endgame gear Season 4 and Tier 6 will be released anyway in the shop later in the near future, so I'll donate altogether for them that time including Warglaives and other mounts.
    Near future?! That'll take months and months!! A season Is lasting more than a month dude!
    Instead of spending your allowance on gear on a private server (lol) you should spend it on a dude who runs around with you keeping you from saying random ****...
    You people sound so desperate! Is this like the ONLY way you'll be able to get gear?

4. buy coins
    buy gold
    buy boes
    ???????????
    ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿
    PROFIT

5. Near future?! That'll take months and months!! A season Is lasting more than a month dude!
    Instead of spending your allowance on gear on a private server (lol) you should spend it on a dude who runs around with you keeping you from saying random ****...
    You people sound so desperate! Is this like the ONLY way you'll be able to get gear?
    That's what I said months and months is near future, it's not decades and decades. If a month is not near future for you, then I could only imagine what future a year would be for you . With that being said, I assume you don't have a bright future. I suggest you at least do your spending on some life adviser or some therapist because you really need it.

I donate to the server because it has provided the best wow gaming experience with beautiful marketplace, so in return I contribute for their hard work.

I think stingy people like you who refuse to donate for such a beautiful awesome server and refrain others also from donating must not even be given the rights to talk anything here anymore whatsoever.
    Edited: June 24, 2017

6. That's what I said months and months is near future, it's not decades and decades. If a month is not near future for you, then I could only imagine what future a year would be for you . With that being said, I assume you don't have a bright future. I suggest you at least do your spending on some life adviser or some therapist because you really need it.

I donate to the server because it has provided the best wow gaming experience with beautiful marketplace, so in return I contribute for their hard work.

I think stingy people like you who refuse to donate for such a beautiful awesome server and refrain others also from donating must not even be given the rights to talk anything here anymore whatsoever.
    Nobody is preventing you from donating to contribute, nothing wrong with that. What is a problem is demanding BiS gear be released immediately so you can P2W ASAP and abuse an insane gear gap. Try learning to play properly instead.

7. you cannot buy bis raid gear you will only be able to buy pre raid gear some mounts and other stuff you also cannot buy LEGENDARY weapons

8. you cannot buy bis raid gear you will only be able to buy pre raid gear some mounts and other stuff you also cannot buy LEGENDARY weapons
    You will be able to buy warglaives eventually once a decent amount of people have them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/..._shop_inquiry/

9. I would love to see custom skins on the gear bought from Marketplace due to me beeing able to spot those that might potentially ruin my pve runs from lack of experience.

Yes, gear for me is a sign of experience and knowing encounters. If someone runs around in fully bought tier 6 gear and no knowledge of the game, I would not trust that person for a simple heroic dungon run.

10. People often forget 1 simple fact .
    Without donors that are willing to spend obscene amount of real life money for gear(in 95% cases its pure gear,meaning latest of patch gear from hc/raid bosses) alot of people wouldnt have place to play at all.

Meaning this place would partially exist since no funding at all>no money to pay devs/admins/forum staff/gms >no control over content and bugs/>alot alot less player to play here>popularity>ultra low >till extinct.

Look what happened to so many other servers,why do you think warmane still stands.
    Money also provides secondary (primary perhaps) objective and that is security,security to keep this pserver alive/to keep servers/db secure and to prevent fiasco that happened(still Molten/Warmane survived even that).

So in end people bascially wont dontate that much if not given incentive.

SImple fact and truth.

11. So..........................any news?

First 123