1. When can I buy armor and weapons on the store?

I want to buy good gear...open up the store already please. What's the ETA?

2. empty store :-[, and no services yet like insta 70.

3. All I see are bad mounts that are extremely overpriced and cosmetic gear...=/

4. All I see are bad mounts that are extremely overpriced and cosmetic gear...=/
    Yea, shop just opened maybe they are adding stuff etc.

5. I honestly hope they won't add the option to buy gold or gear. Things and stuffz like cosmetics or lvl boost don't bother me, but making this p2w would ruin everything.
    Personally never got the concept and the mentality behind paying for gear, since the whole purpose of the game is to GET the better gear, but meh, filthy casuals. Whatever.

6. You've been able to buy gold the entire time Symmetry

7. I honestly hope they won't add the option to buy gold or gear. Things and stuffz like cosmetics or lvl boost don't bother me, but making this p2w would ruin everything.
    Personally never got the concept and the mentality behind paying for gear, since the whole purpose of the game is to GET the better gear, but meh, filthy casuals. Whatever.
    Go to medivh. Outland is the reign of the oil. If u know what i mean.

8. Curious to see what kind of gear they'll make available.

9. Curious to see what kind of gear they'll make available.
    Where are my warglaives! Where!

10. Where's Raven Lord i'm askin /cry

11. Where's Raven Lord i'm askin /cry
    this shop is strange, they have tbc mount from kara but not ashes or raven lord

12. Did you see anyone with ashes? no? They said store will be progressive, when people get ashes, 10+ drops, they might add them. Definitely not now when 0 people have them

13. I want to spend 10000$ because i have no time to play! Add gear now!!!

14. you can already spend $10,000 on gear, it's called boes duh

123 Last