1. Tabard of illidari

Hi guys
    I accidently deleted my Green trophy of tabard of the illidari! and tabard vendors dont give it back to me as i already exchanged it with purple one before!
    also i opened a ticket and asked GM and he said he cant give it back to me! Is there anyway to Revive it?!

2. I search all comments at WoWhead for Illidari Tabard and all ppl say the same, "talking to any tabard vendor to get your lost Tabard"

3. Plz can any gm help me with this as this tabard is a quest reward so i cant buy it again? Tabard vendors doesnt give it back to me what should i do?

4. Plz can any gm help me with this as this tabard is a quest reward so i cant buy it again? Tabard vendors doesnt give it back to me what should i do?
    Dawg, they won't give you a tabard, you got rid of it by accident, it is gone for good. You slipped up, bro.
    Now if you are a donor, slim chance of getting it back if you bought it via market a while back.

5. try to go to tabard vendor in dalaran

6. you can retrieve lost tabard in Dalaran. Go to the tabard vendor. If its not bugged, that is.

7. Well i tried every single tabard vendors non of them could give it back to me seems bugged then... thanks guys anyway