1. Always fatal

Hi, could anyone help me regarding this issue? As seen on the http://prntscr.com/fn9n2r , I always fatal whenever I load my lvl 90 hunter but when I load the other character, it's just fine. How may I fix this? Thank you!

2. Have you tried to Unstuck your character through the website?
    Also, you may clear your cache by deleting the *cache* folder inside your game folder.

3. Yes, I've tried both and still causes me to go fatal. I'm only playing thru minimal MoP...

4. In my experience, the crashes happen much more often in Stormwind, Orgrimmar and the Vale. I suggest logging your hunter off in a different location, assuming he is in one of those spots.

5. How were you able to fix it though? I just can't load my other character. Whenever it loads, it automatically fatals. My hunter has his hearthstone set at inn at Vale... I'm so disappointed...

6. I usually fix it by unstucking my char from the website.

7. How were you able to fix it though? I just can't load my other character. Whenever it loads, it automatically fatals. My hunter has his hearthstone set at inn at Vale... I'm so disappointed...
    I find it resolves after a while. Once I (and others complaining in global chat) had repeated crashes of all my toons in Stormwind when logging on. There was apparently something going on in SW at the time that was crashing clients when they were logging on. After about 10 straight crashes I just did something else for about 20 minutes, came back and logged in fine on all my SW toons. I did move them to Ironforge, though.

8. Since unstuck wouldn't work on me. There's a pretty low chance that my problem would get fixed since it's an individual problem isn't it? That would terribly suck as I spent coins in it. I wonder if spending points to change faction may help solve my problem...

9. Make a ticket and ask to be teleported elsewhere from another toon.
    Usually, unstuck from website is enough to solve this. You can try logging in from another computer or reinstall WoW. Clearing cache, disabling all addons are options as well.

10. Make a ticket and ask to be teleported elsewhere from another toon.
    Usually, unstuck from website is enough to solve this. You can try logging in from another computer or reinstall WoW. Clearing cache, disabling all addons are options as well.
    This is probably the best way to go about it. If disabling addons doesn't help, submit a ticket from a different character, and one of our Game Masters will port you to a different location.

11. Okay, thanks guys. I'll let you know if my problem gets fixed...

12. Oh that same Error Happens and to me!! I have over 10 Errors in one week... :/ I thought it is my laptop, cuz the cpu is old...

13. Oh that same Error Happens and to me!! I have over 10 Errors in one week... :/ I thought it is my laptop, cuz the cpu is old...
    How were you able to fix it though? I was thinking it may be my CPU but it shouldn't be it since I'm able to load my other character.

Anyway, I left a ticket to GM but I went offline and came back to no response yet. Should I be online while waiting for his response?