1. Haunted Memento

Is there any plans on making the Haunted Memento work? I bought one and was disappointed when I didnt have my ghost buddy following.

2. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/15299

> "Its temporary disabled"
    > updated a year ago

yeah, GL with that lol

3. The reason for disabling it doesnt make much sense. In retail the ghost disappears, but in wrath it stayed persistently. So why disable it in the first place?

4. As far as I can remember when a person carrying the item logged out his ghost would not dissapear, but stay put in the spot he was last indefinitely. In addition to that when the player relogged on that character a new ghost would spawn. It got to a point where major cities were full of ghosts so the item eventually got disabled.

5. As far as I can remember when a person carrying the item logged out his ghost would not dissapear, but stay put in the spot he was last indefinitely. In addition to that when the player relogged on that character a new ghost would spawn. It got to a point where major cities were full of ghosts so the item eventually got disabled.
    Ah alright. After I replied I thought about that as a possiblity. But I want my darn ghost bud! lol

6. where do you get one anyway? i checked the shop and couldnt find it