1. Situation with queue

I see that queues have getting lower for few days. Do u think guys ppl leave server?

2. Outland confirmed dead realm. It's over guys, time to pack our stuff and leave.

3. Yeah seriously,i got feeling that instead 15000 people,there is only 14999 ,..oh my the misery....what shall i do now ....hmmm....

4. Yeah seriously,i got feeling that instead 15000 people,there is only 14999 ,..oh my the misery....what shall i do now ....hmmm....
    It's not even that... it's the queue being smaller... so it's 15000 + less queue.

5. donate 10 bucks, end of story

if you can't spare 10 bucks, go find a job or play on world savior's ****mummy server

6. I dont complain about que bro, just saying that it is not so high like it was 1-2 weeks ago. Friday 20:35 and que is <100

7. I dont complain about que bro, just saying that it is not so high like it was 1-2 weeks ago. Friday 20:35 and que is <100
    People are probably leaving because the server can't run during prime time. I'm not going to quit though, it's still fun for me. I fought like 5 people this morning alone trying to mine.