1. Mismatched Password maxlength Attribute

Hello,

I am new here and and wanted to report a website issue. I did not see a website section on the bug tracker. This seemed like a reasonable place to put it, but if I'm out of line please let me know and I'll remove the post and re post it in the appropriate location. Thanks.

When registering at https://www.warmane.com/account/create the Password and Confirm Password fields have a maxlength HTML attribute. Password is set to maxlength=16 and Confirm password is set to maxlenth=25. Browser is Chrome 59.

Password:
    Code:
    <input class="wm-ui-input-generic wm-ui-generic-frame wm-ui-all-border" type="password" maxlength="16" name="userPW" id="userPW" required="">
    Confirm password:
    Code:
    <input class="wm-ui-input-generic wm-ui-generic-frame wm-ui-all-border" type="password" maxlength="25" name="userConfirmPW" id="userConfirmPW" required="">

2. This is entirely irrelevant and would be a waste of time to change. Yes it's sloppy, but it makes no practical difference to anything.

3. This is entirely irrelevant and would be a waste of time to change. Yes it's sloppy, but it makes no practical difference to anything.
    You are completely wrong + the change would take 1 second.