1. When can Alliance transfer to Horde?

Sup

Is there any chance we can transfer from Alliance to Horde anytime soon? We're a group of multiple people and it's impossible for us to find raids/guilds without brain amputated players. The only "decent" Alliance guilds are either NA or can't offer us raidspots. So we are basically forced to play with insanely bad people or do no PvE at all.

Talked to a few people from Horde and the situation over there seems much better (32 from 40 Gruul kills coming from Horde).

Cheers!

2. Won't happen. Reroll.
    Are you a clairvoyant or what

3. Can confirm, alliance is really terrible. It takes forever finding even a decent 5 man group. Tanks are really rare and if you found a group, ppl tend to leave when they dont get instaport because u just get camped @ the summoningstone.

Also battlegrounds seem to be really hard to win. Horde seems much more competent. Me and my friends were horde at first and I can say it was the worst decision of all times to transfer to Alliance. We transfered to Alliance even before all these perks were enabled, so I didnt even benefit from that free riding skill etc.

It's just a horrible game experience and makes me wanna quit this game. It's totally unenjoyable at the moment. I would even pay some money to transfer back to Horde.

4. I'm sure there will be faction change at some point. But with Alliance currently lagging behind in all aspects of the game, I wouldn't count on faction change coming any time soon. It's more sensical to just level a Horde toon. While you still can!

5. Yes I know. But I'd rather quit the sever than grinding all that rep, epic flying, professions and gear again :/

6. Yes I know. But I'd rather quit the sever than grinding all that rep, epic flying, professions and gear again :/
    yea i also grinded gold for epic flying, got almost every faction exalted.. they cant expect us to create a new character lmao. I would rather quit the game. I expected having fun and trying to help with the balance of the factions, but in fact i just got punished and getting trolled 24/7 by braindead ppl, who socket spirit as Restoshaman, its insane.

7. I'd give it a couple weeks for devs to come out with more information on what is going to be on the store, as of now the only things on the store is mounts, tabrads, and the one toy.

8. There will never be the option to go from Alliance to Horde. If they did that the population balance would be terrible again.
    You're stuck unless you reroll, that's honestly the truth.