1. Ruby Sanctum

Hello Lordaeron community :)

I was just inquiring about the final release of RS on Lordaeron from the developers if possible.

Could we get some sort of timeline on this? This is the last piece of content that needs released and I would like to experience it before we lose the rest of our population to the TBC servers...

Any reply from the devs/moderators would be much appreciated. :)

2. July 3, 2017  
    Hey Mods/Devs, Im still waiting on a reply from this! Some sort of an announcement about when it's releasing even if it's a month from now would make the Lordaeron community really happy.

3. July 3, 2017  
    I can't believe they keep deleting all my posts and comments regarding the realm's population.

4. July 3, 2017  
    I can't believe they keep deleting all my posts and comments regarding the realm's population.
    because realm pop is fine its just that you cant do anything outside guild mainraid. 0 pugscene

5. July 4, 2017  
    Maybe you shouldn't be going around derailing every thread in this section with your opinion regarding realms population.

On topic, i'll see if i can get some info about RS release.

6. July 5, 2017  
    We still do not have a release date for RS release, but i believe that the idea is to not have it available until LK is dead.

7. July 5, 2017  
    We still do not have a release date for RS release, but i believe that the idea is to not have it available until LK is dead.
    thanks

and are there any news about change to icc difficulty because like this lk heroic wont die forever.

and its not even about his hp for now even though we think its mathematically not doable its just alone his meleedmg what stops you from even get to p2 since we try it for 1month..
    Edited: July 5, 2017

8. July 5, 2017  
    thanks

and are there any news about change to icc difficulty because like this lk heroic wont die forever.

and its not even about his hp for now even though we think its mathematically not doable its just alone his meleedmg what stops you from even get to p2 since we try it for 1month..
    We forwarded few threads where people were sharing their feedback about ICC difficulty, so this is definitely something that will be looked into and discussed.

9. July 5, 2017  
    thanks for quick answer lets hope something happens :)

10. July 7, 2017  
    We forwarded few threads where people were sharing their feedback about ICC difficulty, so this is definitely something that will be looked into and discussed.
    wow, actualy this is the only reply we got from warmane about LK25 heroic difficulty, thank you for response.
    As Rumble said, we hope it will change (sooner then 2k18 kappa)

11. Bump yeah can we get an ETA on Ruby Sanctum for our loyal Lordearon players? :)

12. wow, actualy this is the only reply we got from warmane about LK25 heroic difficulty, thank you for response.
    As Rumble said, we hope it will change (sooner then 2k18 kappa)
    sooner than 2k18 kappa

13. I wanna see RS soon too! Now that LK hc is dead for like 2months.. but i'm sure they're working on it, so all in due time

12 Last