1. I wanna see RS soon too! Now that LK hc is dead for like 2months.. but i'm sure they're working on it, so all in due time
    ye and i bet u havent see him on hc xDDDDDD
    noone should be able to enter RS without killing LK HC
    jk only 2 guilds killed it on 25 and 3 guilds on 10
    so i guess we gotta wait till 2k19

2. Please just dont add it on Lordaeron unless a majority of the playerbase killed atleast LK 10M.

3. lul, nice censore :-))))) all deleted xDDDD

4. I have a feeling we gonna get cross realm battleground with icecrown and blackrock faster than RS,not that i am upset,in fact i am happy because lordaeron pvp is so sad damn it.

PLEASE CONFIRM CROSS REALM BG LOL

5. Never confirm cross realm bg just because he wants it.

6. From the deepest darkest caverns of the Storm Peaks... I summon Proterean the Lordaeron savior, to please post a response here regarding RS! :)

7. I think that you're out of mana mate.

8. rs wont come until more ppl kill hlk

9. rs wont come until more ppl kill hlk
    LK hc was killed 4-5 months ago, what are you talking about?

10. LK hc was killed 4-5 months ago, what are you talking about?
    Jesus, start to read properly. hooqtko typed that Warmane will release RS when more guilds start to kill/farm LK HC. Noone typed LK HC has been never killed on Lordaeron...and this is actually how it must be :).
    Edited: February 14, 2018

11. Dude, 6 guilds downed TOGC25 Anub on the PvE ladder. Most of them being dead guilds.
    Only 2 guilds did ICC25 HC...

Why the **** would they put RS on the serv when most of the guilds actualy raiding can't even get trought TOGC25 with full 6k+ gear? Most of them are not even close of geting ICC10 HC down.

12. Dude, 6 guilds downed TOGC25 Anub on the PvE ladder. Most of them being dead guilds.
    Only 2 guilds did ICC25 HC...

Why the **** would they put RS on the serv when most of the guilds actualy raiding can't even get trought TOGC25 with full 6k+ gear? Most of them are not even close of geting ICC10 HC down.
    That says a lot about warmane's design philosophy in regards to Lordaeron, when the very players they designed the content for, the ones who wanted to go through and clear "hardcore" buffed content can no longer be arsed to play on this server, most of them having left with a very bitter taste, but that's a different subject altogether. In summary the guilds left on Lordaeron who are still raiding actively and looking to progress, those are Icecrown raiding material. That's why even after content was nerfed they have still cleared less of ICC/TOGC months and months after those top guilds had already stopped raiding.

First 12