1. Death Knight PvP Dual Wielding?

Just checking to see if it's something that's viable. I don't see much of a damage difference between DW and 2h, except that DW would be able to proc on-hit effects faster (IE effects from trinkets that increase your strength), as well as dishing out consistent damage. Is there any specific reason to go 2h over DW?

2. unholy better vs some comps like mage disc/sp rogue / sp lock /ele for its survivability and ranged dps ( death coil / dots / gargolya / pet ) vs their kiting gameplay

frost better vs hpaladins and comps such as dk hpal .. war pal ( dps + healer in general ) after CC both enemy team members u time ur burst with ur hpaladin's stun followed by strangulate and its instant kill

3. The reason dual wield is bad in PvP is because of Shadowmourne and the fact that frost DKs are terrible.

4. usually the players, not the class are terrible. Frost DK's are insane but only if you have a pocket healer

5. usually the players, not the class are terrible. Frost DK's are insane but only if you have a pocket healer
    Oh look, it's the "Any class can be good as long as you're a Korean" meme. Frost DKs are INSANE! You just need to have another player follow your handicapped self.

6. 1) i didn't mean every class, i meant dual wielding dk's, i believe it takes an underastimated amount of skill to make it succesfull in pvp
    2) fdk's indeed are glass cannons, so it's obvious that if you don't have pocket healer other dk specs will feel much better

7. Oh look, it's the "Any class can be good as long as you're a Korean" meme. Frost DKs are INSANE! You just need to have another player follow your handicapped self.
    Off-Topic, is that Nox? :o