1. Realm Services

When will medivh have realm services? I need to change my damn character race. Tired of night elf female.
    Thx in advance, I love all you medivh devs and admins.
    <3

2. Realm services such as Race change, name change, appereance change will do good for the server, won't interfere with A/H ratio. + it's a great way of supporting the server/project.

+1

3. Question was multiple times asked on the forums, but we still havent heard from the team. Would be great to know their opinion or maybe even timeline on this topic.

4. Stop complaining and pushing this agenda. If you dont like your name or race, then reroll. The way it should be.

5. Or i can donate to this server and get my lvl 60 rogue fixed. how about that? Also, that is TBC blizz like to be able to purchase change in your character.

6. July 1, 2017  
    bump, please look into this admins!

7. July 1, 2017  
    So trolls can ninja and act like ****bags and name change the next day? No thank you. Keep that nonsense on the high rate servers. Should have picked a less ******ed name.

8. July 1, 2017  
    So trolls can ninja and act like ****bags and name change the next day? No thank you. Keep that nonsense on the high rate servers. Should have picked a less ******ed name.
    But if it costs coins then they'd have to pay up every time they want to change the name. That sounds like good business for Warmane! Besides all other realm-services are pretty good!

I'd love to see the barbershop make an appearance, but if not then at least re-customization and race-change will do.

9. July 4, 2017  
    take a look.
    https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...ame-change-faq

How much does it cost for a name change in wow?
    It allows a player to make a one-time change to the name of a player character for a one time fee of US$10 or €8 (£6). The target character must be at least level 10. There is a 3 day cooldown until another name change can occur and the old name is locked and prevented from being taken on the realm for 90 days.
    stop this elitist nonsense about so called "non blizlike" features.

10. July 4, 2017  
    I am personally against name changes on Medivh, because it allows toxic players, ninjas, etc., to have an identity reset. This encourages poor behavior. People should learn to live with the consequences of their actions on private servers, and the lack of name changes may encourage people to ninja less, be less toxic, etc.

11. July 4, 2017  
    I am personally against name changes on Medivh, because it allows toxic players, ninjas, etc., to have an identity reset. This encourages poor behavior. People should learn to live with the consequences of their actions on private servers, and the lack of name changes may encourage people to ninja less, be less toxic, etc.
    so lets say that the percentage of toxic players on this server is well 20% (that's probably way more than it really is but just for example).
    The remaining 80% will suffer because we dont want toxic players to be able to change names? I think thats a bit harsh.

I dont think it encourages poor behavior, there will always be ninjas and whatnot.
    I think the realm should be catered to the non toxic players (the 80%) rather than the toxic (20%)