1. Is UBRS Blocked on outlands Server?

I did the Seal of Ascension quest have the ring on my finger even but the door to UBRS doesn't open it stays sealed. Is it blocked from entering on this server?.

2. Any GM confirm if UBRS is not available to run on this server please. And out of curiousity why did you gate UBRS when u can run all the other dungeons and ZG.

3. I had some guildies run it today so it should be open

4. Would really like to know how they got in since its sealed for me even with seal of ascension ring equipped and in my bags still door remains sealed...The door says locked but its green not red...Wish GM could say if UBRS is blocked or for some reason its just a bug for me??

You sure they ran Upper Black Rock Spire and not Lower Black Rock Spire because you can run LBRS fine since no dragonspine door lock.
    Edited: June 24, 2017

5. On the PTR the door was just open already. perhaps you have the seal is locking it again?

6. i had friend walk to the door without the key its sealed shut i entered with key and still sealed shut just now. I ask in global get 2 people say they ran it 5 people say its locked what the hell is going on??? and no GM responses =/.

7. Hello

Has anyone checked the Bugtracker lately with this issue?

It seems it has been reported already. Vote it Up! Add any additional comments, the more details you can provide the better and Warmane staff can try to resolve this issue as soon as they can with all of your help.

Good Luck
    BootyBabe
    Edited: June 25, 2017

8. Just did the Seal of Ascension quest and can't open the door.

9. Hello Masterbait.

Did you check the Bugtracker and Vote it up, with your comments? That would help Warmane resolve the issue.

Thank you.