1. Alliance faction perks have ruined the only reason to roll Alliance

I rolled alliance in the hopes of having fast BG ques but even that is gone now.

When the alliance perks will disappear on august the 1st there will be literally no good reason anymore to play that damn faction.

- Faction perks GONE
    - Worthless racials
    - very long BG ques

Is there any reason left to roll alliance over horde after august the 1st ????

2. Was there any reason to begin with to roll alliance?there is a reason why horde population was so dominating before the perks.

3. Multiboxers are triggered due to long ques ?

4. If there is no reason to roll alliance then there will be more horde and you will have shorter bg queues, problem solved.

5. I rolled alliance in the hopes of having fast BG ques but even that is gone now.

When the alliance perks will disappear on august the 1st there will be literally no good reason anymore to play that damn faction.

- Faction perks GONE
    - Worthless racials
    - very long BG ques

Long BG queues?

I really hope this is a troll post, the bg queue are not long at all. Never waited 5 min +, normally 2-4 min.
    If you think the queues are long, you need help.

Racials has not changed?
    Faction perks gone, well then you, you joined alliance most likely before they added the perks so. Stop crying.

Be happy you are playing for free, and if you donated, you have done it yourself.

6. I rolled alliance in the hopes of having fast BG ques but even that is gone now.

- Faction perks GONE
    - Worthless racials
    - very long BG ques

You can afk in AV and get huge honor gainz bro.

I play both sides, alli is trash unless you like to afk honor gear for arenas.

7. Long BG queues?

I really hope this is a troll post, the bg queue are not long at all. Never waited 5 min +, normally 2-4 min.
    If you think the queues are long, you need help.

Racials has not changed?
    Faction perks gone, well then you, you joined alliance most likely before they added the perks so. Stop crying.

Be happy you are playing for free, and if you donated, you have done it yourself.
    we are talking about premade bg's, where you que with more than 1 player.
    last night i waited for AV to pop for over 1.5hour and not a single one popped so i went off after that.

but honestly, hardly anything can be done about it now, hopefully after perks are gone, horde will dominate again.

8. Why the hell else would you actually want to roll alliance? Horde dominate every aspect of this server, and those numbers really showed during the early days.