1. Please don't do a rollback.

I feel like doing a several hour rollback will be much more harmful to the realm than just fixing the bug and letting it go. Who cares if a few hundred people took advantage and maxed their professions? That's hardly game breaking. Erasing several hours of grinding on a new/leveling server would be incredibly aggravating and might even cause some players to just quit.

2. I agree fully. A rollback would be more harmful than the bug itself. Fix it and let it go.

other game braking bugs, such as the one in hell fire, didn't get rolled back. I don't believe this should either.

3. Im ok with a rollback if they boos xp gains for a bit to make up for it

4. So they should just get HOURS AND HUNDREDS OF GOLD free professions? **** that. If anything give us 6 hours double xp to compensate but fix the damn professions.

5. They should just rollback the server imo.

6. They should rollback, it isn't fair that someone who logged in and abused this bug could level professions from 1-375 with 19 item crafts. Compared to me spending hours farming for 365.

7. Rollback would totally suck, yet it's the only option I can see. If some 60+ nerd leveled hardest proffs, such as LW or BS with minimum mats/time spent, he'll save himself an incredible amount of money and effort. I vote rollback + 2x exp for 2 hrs to compensate people for time lost.

8. U all just talk about lvling.And whats up with lvl 70s who got some gears from hcs and they ll lost with rollback?:D

9. The bug only existed for a few hours at most. I leveled a few profs earlier and they leveled at 1x rate. A rollback seems excessive. I doubt too many people had enough to to really do any major damage to the in game economy.

10. I mean it sucks for the people who got gear, that's why I wish they could only do a rollback for profession level ups, though I don't think it's possible to do so.

11. Be smart and utilitarian about this. There is NO need for a rollback. That would punish several thousand people who didn't exploit the bug just to rollback a few hundred people who did. Mind you I did NOT exploit this bug. Devs can look into my account and SEE this to be true.

HOWEVER: I did just spend the last 3 hours aoe grinding vultures in HFP. Please do not rollback...just fix the bug..

12. Fixing gamebreaking bug is nice but taking away even 2h of 4,1k players is taking away 8,2k hours of time ... rollback is dumb idea and 2x xp even worse bcs you would want to compensate gamebreaking bug with gamebreaking feature on "blizzlike" that´s a really bad idea.

13. I just hit level 70 last night... If they roll me back and im not 70. I quit.

14. Shouldn't do rollback due to 1. people levels will be gone. 2. peoples gold they farmed for 1hour + can range from 100-1k+ depending how fast they did it 3. people losing gear. and more. Would just be dumb ideal, also lots of ppl hit 70 in the last 1-10hours. Also ppl who got world epic drops / blue patterns, rip.
    Edited: June 24, 2017

15. Dont reset! Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

12 Last