1. Yeah dont rollback, just ban everyone who abused it for a week or two

2. Yeah dont rollback, just ban everyone who abused it for a week or two
    You do realize that a lot of people didn't abuse it on purpose right?

3. If they rollback I say we riot!

Burn a church!

Eat a baby!

Wear white after labor day!

ANARCHY!!

4. i agree just fix it and dont roll back. to the few hundred that got their professions up it isnt that big of a deal at the end of the day. or if you must roll back its not fair unless they roll it back all the way to before that glitch happened which has been at least 2-3hrs. overall just leave it, and let the chips fall where they may.

5. You do realize that a lot of people didn't abuse it on purpose right?
    wrong place at the wrong time. see you in a week m8

6. to the few hundred that got their professions up it isnt that big of a deal
    A few hundred people who can skip the 10+ hour grind of leveling profs and instead dump their gold/mats into epic flying sooner? yeah I think that's a big deal

7. Why punish us all for a few exploiters? You sound salty that someone may or may not have more gold than you. pathetic.

"A few hundred people who can skip the 10+ hour grind of leveling profs and instead dump their gold/mats into epic flying sooner? yeah I think that's a big deal"
    Edited: June 24, 2017 Reason: quote

8. Why punish us all for a few exploiters? You sound salty that someone may or may not have more gold than you. pathetic.

"A few hundred people who can skip the 10+ hour grind of leveling profs and instead dump their gold/mats into epic flying sooner? yeah I think that's a big deal"
    I will be salty if the exploiters get away with it

9. A few hundred people who can skip the 10+ hour grind of leveling profs and instead dump their gold/mats into epic flying sooner? yeah I think that's a big deal
    so you would rather punish 4k people with a 3hr roll back? Leveling up skills is alot more predictable than those 3hrs lost.

10. A few hundred people who can skip the 10+ hour grind of leveling profs and instead dump their gold/mats into epic flying sooner? yeah I think that's a big deal
    Sorry to say, but there are plenty of people who already have their epic flyers and professions level and still with 5k+ gold due to the insane drop rates in outland for 2 weeks after players started hitting outland. Nothing was done about that and in comparison this crafting bug is very minor.

11. Sorry to say, but there are plenty of people who already have their epic flyers and professions level and still with 5k+ gold due to the insane drop rates in outland for 2 weeks after players started hitting outland. Nothing was done about that and in comparison this crafting bug is very minor.
    ^ this 100%

12. i hope all bugs will be dealt like this in the future and i cant wait for more bugs

First 12