1. This is kind of the best case for the problem. We do get to keep the recipes and didn't lose any EXP or Loot.

2. They cant rollback just proffesions a rollback works like system restore, its rolls back the server to a set time and date for everything not just proffesions. They tried to appease to the community by trying to fix only proffesions and this is what it came out.

They should do a proper rollback

3. This is kind of the best case for the problem. We do get to keep the recipes and didn't lose any EXP or Loot.
    that people who crafted stuff yesterday had their skill lowered????

4. I noticed when i logged in tonight my alchemy had been returned to lvl 1 . I was wondering if someone could explain why this is ? I invested a lot of time , money and effort getting my skill up to 150. Will you be reimbursing my matts and gold spent levelling this profession ?

5. Any plans for a rollback?

Since global channel is impossible to ask.. so there was a profession rollback which caused some problems, so you revoked it, is that right? and if so.. is there any plan for an upcoming rollback? it would be really great to know it beforehand.

6. I don't know why they haven't already made a rollback. Some people sold a lot of crap on AH during the time of the bug and are now rich as ****. Some people still have their professions buffed up and didnt' get hit by a setback.
    Some people drank beer during the period of the bug xD

First 12