1. Please DO a rollback

If there isnt a rollback, all the terrible hours i spend grinding professions gone to waste. my professions true value will be lost. many people will quit.

2. +1 i'm gonna be mad if people can max profs doing nothing compared to me grinding in all my downtime this week for LW to 365

3. Walmart would like to offer you both a job

4. Agreed. Everyone whining about 1-2 hours of dungeons/gold farming, think about how many more hours people put into farming for tough profs.

5. Doesn't matter that's still time being missed. who what's to do something for 10hours and lose it all? what happens if the epic u been farming from heroics finally dropped then gets taken away.

6. Fixing gamebreaking bug is nice but taking away even 2h of 4,1k players is taking away 8,2k hours of time ... rollback is dumb idea and 2x xp even worse bcs you would want to compensate gamebreaking bug with gamebreaking feature on "blizzlike" that´s a really bad idea.

Dude why should 4,1k ppl lost their time due to a bug bcs you few guys has already maxed your profs and I bet not that many of ppl had maxed profs, sorry but 2h rollback would mean -3 levels for me and my friend, and god knows for how many ppls too so please dont be so selfish and dont make rest of the players pay for a bug.

7. But those people aren't affected. They still have their professions - nothing for them has changed. Just because some people were able to quickly level up a profession, does not negate that and will have very little impact on the realm's economy. Just because you spent hours or tons of gold to level up a profession and someone else didn't, doesn't mean thousands of people should have multiple hours of effort erased to compensate. That's ludicrous.

8. the hours thousands of us spent leveling our professions runs the whole economy. if you dont rollback, the economy will turn to trash, and the AH will become useless.

9. the hours thousands of us spent leveling our professions runs the whole economy. If you dont rollback, the economy will turn to trash, and the ah will become useless.
    thanks obama

10. Be smart and utilitarian about this. There is NO need for a rollback. That would punish several thousand people who didn't exploit the bug just to rollback a few hundred people who did. Mind you I did NOT exploit this bug. Devs can look into my account and SEE this to be true.

HOWEVER: I did just spend the last 3 hours aoe grinding vultures in HFP. Please do not rollback...just fix the bug.

11. Thousands of us? Are you kidding me? The majority of players are still lingering below 60, the profession is binded to lvl requirements, only 300+ professions may be affected. And even if so what? A few hundred guys got a free X-mass present, deal wiht it. Thats not going to ruin anything, they still don´t have the recipes.

12. I'm not kidding... I am serious when I way that doing a rollback would do more harm than it would good. And this is coming from someone who did NOT use this bug to level up at all. I, like many others, don't want to lose hours of grinding just because a couple people got some extra levels off of a bug. I'm fine with it.

13. Profession skill

So it seems like more people who leveled their profs yesterday were reset, and actually not people abusing the bug? I did a meta gem earlier and got like 5 skill ups, meanwhile others lost 150+ skills they did yesterday?

Guess the fix did more harm than good.

14. Exactly, im not willing to re-grind my damn enchanting skill for no reason. Much more harm than good.

15. profession rollback ****ed me up

hello i have lost about 100 skill points in enchanting during the rollback this saturday night but i did not abuse the bug

i lvled my enchanting from 133-260ish and tailoring from 170-257 Friday 23-6-2017

and now my enchanting is back at 133 and that has costed me a load of gold

12 Last