1. Best way to level as a hunter in outland server as a MM dwarf?

I'm running marksmen ship hunter and I'm having a very hard time doing so. Leveling is a struggle and can't figure out how to stay away from being Cced even though I am ranged with a pet. I haven't played a hunter since Vinilla and can't remember how to play old school wow very well since retail had me spoiled. So what I'm looking for is to be directed in a few areas:

1. Best spec to level up in? I heard it was BM, wondering if I should make a switch for PVE to make it easier.
    2. Best rotation? My damage is low and I keep looking for guides online and I'm not coming up with much, as most of what im finding is geared for current retial.
    3. How to avoid CC's?
    4.Links or videos? Anything that could be helpful please feel free to link it.

2. bruh, you should definetly go BM. You can literally put your pet on the target and just auto-shoot creeps quite easily. You can even level up your melee weapons like that too without any trouble.
    and ... what level are you atm? avoiding cc requires different kind of things depending on the situation.

3. Heey Relsette,

What level are you ?
    You should be able to level up in any hunter spec.

I am leveling a hunter on Medivh with survival still level 40 now
    but i did not have any problems so far (Armory : Levih)

There is also a hunter on Medivh who sometimes is Streaming his grinding (Armory : Koiter)
    Maybe you should ask him tips or find a MM hunter on your Server.

You do not have to spec to BM if you do not like the build.
    But yes BM is the easiest spec to level just sent pet in and watch the Magic.

Knowing your character name (Armory) could really help
    Then we can see your level and give tips with your available skills at the moment

4. I'm running marksmen ship hunter and I'm having a very hard time doing so. Leveling is a struggle and can't figure out how to stay away from being Cced even though I am ranged with a pet. I haven't played a hunter since Vinilla and can't remember how to play old school wow very well since retail had me spoiled. So what I'm looking for is to be directed in a few areas:

1. Best spec to level up in? I heard it was BM, wondering if I should make a switch for PVE to make it easier.
    2. Best rotation? My damage is low and I keep looking for guides online and I'm not coming up with much, as most of what im finding is geared for current retial.
    3. How to avoid CC's?
    4.Links or videos? Anything that could be helpful please feel free to link it.
    1. BM is by far the best spec. Easy to use, it gives so much steroids to your pet that you won't even need to attack the mobs: just send in pet and gg. Best ones are dps pets for this spec.
    You can level up with other specs too if you want (I personally love Survival, with that spec you learn to manage 3+ foes with Traps and Wyvern). If that's the case, I'd go with a heavy-Threat pet like Gorilla (who has Thunder Clap and may tank 2 mobs at once).
    With MM spec most damage comes from you (on BM pet does), so threat management could be a bit tricky: just use Feign Death when they target you.
    2. When I leveled as MM, I always went with Hunter's Mark -> Serpent Sting -> Auto Shot -> Aimed Shot -> Auto Shot -> Arcane Shot. You don't need to think to rotation until you start doing Dungeons and such (where you have 3:2 rotation or 1:1 rotation, for example).
    Getting more comfortable with your class before going hard on learning rotations and patterns is very important.
    3. For example? Most mobs don't use CCs, and if they happen to CC your pet (and start attacking you), you can lay down a Frost/Freeze Trap and kite them or wait until CC finishes. If you mean other players' CCs, there isn't much you can do on lower levels, so go with what you got.
    4. On youtube there are plenty of videos on Hunter Raiding Guides (for rotation, endgame spec, etc), and probably there are also some "General" Guides.

My personal advices are:
    1. Get a good bow from AH if you can: I kept on using the starter bow until level 40, but the damage was so low I had to buy a new one from a NPC (Bowyers have decent leveling bows if you don't want to spend a lot). I leveled on Outland as BM hunter, so my pet was doing enough damage to let me use that starter bow that far.
    2. Learn to CC mobs: Freeze Trap is very good when your pet is getting too much damage from mobs: use Distracting Shot on the non-targeted mob and freeze it, then proceed to kill the other Mob.
    3. If you are using Survival Spec, you could also try to get 3+ Mobs and CC them: this way you will get used to manage everything in crowded areas, or even in PvP (where you can literally Freeze an enemy, Wyvern Sting another, kill a third guy, then use Readiness and sting the trapped one, kill the first stinged one, and then kill the last one).

Hunter is very fun to use! :)