1. 90 % of the time 10 minutes offline helped me gettin rid of the ganker .

do you really believe that any1 would still go to tanaris/stv to pvp if this was a pve server? nope they wouldnt (not talking about ganking, i mean lvl 80 vs lvl 80) ?
    the simply fact that you think a pvp server cant bring people a quality game expierence shows me that you cant see another point of view !
    ALOT of people love the fact that warmane hosts only pvp server because it makes your lvling just way more interesting and fun (not for everyone ofc ) .

why should i leave ? i play on warmane/molten since 2011 and guess what i really like it here . and i guess im not the only one because 12k player peak speaks for itself .

and again

"The concept of a pvp-type realm is to have the possibility of constant danger out in the world, players constantly being at odds with each other. Choosing to flag yourself isn't being taken by surprise, and it is an option very few utilize as can be seen very plainly if you ever played on such a realm on official servers. And it would seem to be a hard concept, actually, since you are unwilling to accept any points of view other than your own narrow one, and then insist on the world around you changing to your whims. I'm sorry, but that's not how things work around here. In fact, life in general doesn't work that way. "

2. 10 min waiting 2 days waiting doesnt help me at all.Just wastes timei could be leleling up.
    Why would it being pve stop lvl 80 form dueling exactly?It wouldnt.
    It doesnt make your lvling more interesting it just makes it longer.There is nothing interesting in seeing the Angel every 2 min.And having to wait to respawn or wait out the death debuf.
    The only people unable to accept a different point of view are the ones forcing everyone to be pvp.

3. dueling isnt exactly open world pvp .and infact pve server would only allow that(people would need to "agree" to fight you" ) .
    it doesnt make leveling more interesting for YOU! alot of people enjoy the fact that you can get killed anytime while leveling . it makes leveling interesting without pvp it would just be boring in my opinion! (i totally undersand why it annoy some people tho)

but i give up you dont even try to see my point -.-

4. dueling isnt exactly open world pvp .and infact pve server would only allow that(people would need to "agree" to fight you" ) .
    it doesnt make leveling more interesting for YOU! alot of people enjoy the fact that you can get killed anytime while leveling . it makes leveling interesting without pvp it would just be boring in my opinion! (i totally undersand why it annoy some people tho)

but i give up you dont even try to see my point -.-
    I see it i just dont understand it.Why is it fun to kill people who have no interest in pvp?When you could get an indication of who is willing and ready to put up a fight?Is it some kind of superiority complex or similar because if it is im sure its treatable.And how would pvp being a toggabl option eliminate peoples opportunity to get ganked and have their time wasted while leveling?You can toggle it on you know.The choice would be there.But in this state the narrowminded my way or the highway of this server is an issue.

5. I see it i just dont understand it.Why is it fun to kill people who have no interest in pvp?When you could get an indication of who is willing and ready to put up a fight?Is it some kind of superiority complex or similar because if it is im sure its treatable.And how would pvp being a toggabl option eliminate peoples opportunity to get ganked and have their time wasted while leveling?You can toggle it on you know.The choice would be there.But in this state the narrowminded my way or the highway of this server is an issue.
    the whole flaggin yourself for pvp destroys open world pvp because the whole fun about it that you cant run away or hide from the opposite faction (except those who abuse the rdf system ;D) . i love it when i group up with friends and defend outposts like tanaris etc.(wich would also die on a pve realm)
    and guess what im not the only one alot of ppl enjoy it and not only that alot of people donate the infamous smourne for that (im a rogue/priest so dont even try it) wich brings warmane alot of money (wich is good because without that we couldnt play here!).

you can try and find 1000´s of reasons why a pve realm is better but it wont change the fact that every server of warmane is a pvp server and will be in the future .

again im sorry you had such a bad expierence on warmane but the time you spend here trying to change something that wont change would be better spend on finding people who could get rid of the ganker for you (you wouldnt believe how many people are willing to help low level chars because they have fun fighting other people in the open world or just having fun helping other people)

6. the whole flaggin yourself for pvp destroys open world pvp because the whole fun about it that you cant run away or hide from the opposite faction (except those who abuse the rdf system ;D) . i love it when i group up with friends and defend outposts like tanaris etc.(wich would also die on a pve realm)
    and guess what im not the only one alot of ppl enjoy it and not only that alot of people donate the infamous smourne for that (im a rogue/priest so dont even try it) wich brings warmane alot of money (wich is good because without that we couldnt play here!).

you can try and find 1000´s of reasons why a pve realm is better but it wont change the fact that every server of warmane is a pvp server and will be in the future .

again im sorry you had such a bad expierence on warmane but the time you spend here trying to change something that wont change would be better spend on finding people who could get rid of the ganker for you (you wouldnt believe how many people are willing to help low level chars because they have fun fighting other people in the open world or just having fun helping other people)
    People ganking and wasting your time?Find other people and waste their time defending you...... Thats a solution to the symptom not to the cause.
    Abusing the rdf system?its the only thing making icecrown playble for the majority of players who dont buy didgital crap for a decade old expansion.Also that whole defending a point thing is like the whole point of the battleground.Try it and dont come out preferably.
    There are 1000s of reasons why pve is better and no excuse for warmane refusing to acknowladge them and fix the broken mess of a realm.Lorderon is wrose since you take longer to level i pity those guys even more.
    And again nothing is stopping people from deciding they want their lives ruined in wow by saying yes to pvp.But they dont have the choice they are forced by narrowminded people.What you enjoy and what the rest enjoy are different and respecting it by allowing the option for the majority that dont want pvp and never will contribute to it to op out of it is the logical thing to do.

7. did you even read what i wrote ?

im out dude hf finding a new server or hf dying here

8. did you even read what i wrote ?

im out dude hf finding a new server or hf dying here
    i think you didnt read why what you said doesnt add up.Hf ganking low lvl thats all you seem to be able to do.Defending it so valiantly isnt part of your ability unfortunately.

9. "...and fix the broken mess of a realm..." 12k player peak speak against a broken mess of a realm

".... Find other people and waste their time defending you...." like i said enough player are willing to help and they wont see that as a waste of time (but i see why no1 is helping you now)

"And again nothing is stopping people from deciding they want their lives ruined in wow by saying yes to pvp.." and again nothing stops you from leaving warmane for a other private server (there are some but none of them comes close to the quality of warmane )

"Hf ganking low lvl thats all you seem to be able to do" did you ever see me ingame or did i ever wrote anything like that?

you are just a lil boy (atleast you act like it) that got ganked now you try to force something that wont happen .

why do you even play on icecrown if the realm is a broken mess? why do you deal with all those lil gankers if you dont like it? i guess because warmane is the best private server out there (no other private server i tested comes even close to the quality)and its not a as bad as you say it is .(nearly a perfect wotlk expierence is worth gettin ganked here n there for most ppl and again 12k ppl would agree)

leveling is a small part of the whole expierence here . warmane wont change the server to pve just some people like you (because most of us deal with it and dont come to the forum cryin.) are not happy with it.

dont you see how unfair it is that you want a pve realm just because you cant level where you want and when you want? did you ever thought about those people who enjoy open world pvp ?
    rates here are x7 this should compensate the ganking more then enough , saying you get ganked for days is just a lie or you are just leveling in the wrong zones.
    Edited: June 25, 2017

10. 1.Popularity does not euqal quality there are plenty of servers to coroborate that.
    2.Enough players may be willing to help and ive never asked them to so that answers your end statement.But they shouldnt be a requirement to have a lvl 80 babysit you while you level.Thats just bad design and they could be doing other stuff like raiding.
    3.You just said it yourself nothing comes close
    4.Your defense and lack of supporting points lead me to that conclusion it may be wrong who knows.
    5.Im here because i have people i try and play with(notice try because you cant with these gankers everywhere).And due to their computer specs going to legion is not an option sadly.
    6.You are not happy with having a good leveling experience really?Ok then.
    7.And yes i did think about those people but pvp has a time and a place.And its not fair to be forced on everyone.My suggestion is flat out better it gives both sides what they want withouth forcing the minority to go do BGs.
    8.Ive been to STV TANARIS Winterspring Felwoods Thousand Needles Thunderbluff Ashenvale Feralals And Eastern Kingdom is just not possible.
    So where should i go?
    IM being more than fair and reasonable but you have no intention of listening or budging even with all these flaws being pointed out.Also good portion of thosep laces i kept getting ganked were on off hours i did try that as well justi ncase you comment.
    And DF is too slow.Most runs dont ever happen or fail and get disbanded so its off to the que again.Do you see where im coming from?

11. 1. so warmane does have the population but not the quality?
    2. you dont need a level 80 to babysit you , atleast i didnt need it and im sure alot of people didnt need a level 80 as protection.
    5. if you have already friends on this realm cant they help you and if they level with you did you ever thought about leveling through dungeons ?(tbh never q´d while leveling so idk if someone actually plalying low level dungeons.)
    6. open world pvp is one part i really like about leveling (crazy i know )
    7. for some people the open world of azeroth is the best pvp environment .( hunting down enemie gankers in stv/tanaris is just really funny those people think they can kill our low level faction mates!! they need to get killed for that ;D)
    8. i guess you got really really bad luck because even after the merge of deathwing and ragnaros i always found a place to level without the fear of gettin ganked (and if some1 really ganked me guildmates or even people from the global were willing to help me and they enjoy´d helping me )

molten/warmane was and still is a pvp private server , alot of people dont like that but they learned to deal with it and i just wanted to show you that this wont change .

i totally get why some people hate that but remember getting ganked only happens while leveling (if you get killed while farming with level 80 its not really ganking) and thats a small part of the game (remember exp rates are x7 on icecrown) . but some people do open world pvp even after the leveling phase and its not fair that a whole communitys needs to suffer because someone cant level his char faster (its not like its impossible to level up on a pvp server). after you reach level 80 you never need to fight someone in the open world if you dont want to (thanks to the quick rdf /bg q on warmane)

i really wish you a nice day because i g2g now and i REALLY hope you find a spot where u can level without a ganker !

12. 1.Doesnt have pve so yeah
    5.I do and they are 80 its not their job to waste time babysitting.
    6.It is crazy
    7.Its not funny for the person who got killed while leveling.
    8.They help you they leave and new pvp players come what then keep calling on people because warmane cant fix this?

It will in time when the kiddos get bored

Leveling is half the game when you consider rerolling and doing both horde and alliance quests.Its not about leveling faster my char hasnt moved a level in 2 days because of ganks.

Anyway i hope we never meet i despise pvp players as much as hackers for ruining the game trying to budge where they dont belong ie the game in general Blizzard has been killing pvp off and i hope if a legion realm releases its as dead as it is on live.And i will be reporting every single one from now.If actual suggestion arent taking into account ticket spam should be the next step in trying to make them realise they are wrong.

13. "If actual suggestion arent taking into account ticket spam should be the next step in trying to make them realise they are wrong. " do that and enjoy the respond from the staff. its not like they have a sticky for that ...well they do

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=241277

and if you want a answer from the staff check http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=337524

---
    A sudden change to the realm's type would be inappropriate. There are plenty of players on the realm who enjoy the pvp-type nature of the realm. Depriving them of it for any reason would be unfair to them.
    ---

"If you want sudden pvp, flag yourself. Not a hard concept." - Except it doesn't work that way. The concept of a pvp-type realm is to have the possibility of constant danger out in the world, players constantly being at odds with each other. Choosing to flag yourself isn't being taken by surprise, and it is an option very few utilize as can be seen very plainly if you ever played on such a realm on official servers. And it would seem to be a hard concept, actually, since you are unwilling to accept any points of view other than your own narrow one, and then insist on the world around you changing to your whims. I'm sorry, but that's not how things work around here. In fact, life in general doesn't work that way.
    ---

i could punch myself for wasting so much time here -.-

First 123 Last