1. Lord Ahune, Frost lord.

Hi All.

Just wondering if Lord Ahune will be balanced/fixed before the mid summer event ends.

The ice elementals that he currently spawns in slave pens are over powered. They have 14k hp instead of 1.5k hp. And they just over power your group.

I also noticed when the attack phase switches to the defense phase. He also bugs abit. The frozen core appears and its on 71% hp and im not sure its attackable. Where as it would spawn and youd burn it down from 100%. Sometimes theres also two lord of ahunes when it switches from defense phase back to attack phase.

Would really love to experience and farm this before the event ends. It would help alot of people get some decent gear.

Thanks
    SgtSalty

2. it should not be there at all, the gear would be insane to get now. If I remember correctly, he should be added with sunwell patch or something like that.

3. it should not be there at all, the gear would be insane to get now. If I remember correctly, he should be added with sunwell patch or something like that.
    Wrong. The gear he drops is on par with the badge gear that is currently out. I'd like to know if he will be fixed as well...