1. Gladiator TItles

I think the current system in place for title allocation is better suited for wotlk then TBC especially season 1.

Can it be considered to make gladiator titles class based or at least give titles in 5s so shamans and paladins at least have a chance to get gladiator?
    One of the ideas I had was to give titles on a class by class basis based on combining all 3 of their ratings but I'm sure almost any system would be an improvement over the current where the only classes getting titles are going to be Priest/mage/rogue.

I think this idea will also increase arena diversity.
    Edited: June 24, 2017

2. Shamans should team up with Warriors and Retri paladins for 2s, and they should team up in 3s in some combo.

3. I have previous made some similar suggestions. It all depends on what you're aiming for.
    - Do you want 3s to be active and competitive
    - Do you want comp diversity
    - Do you want everyone to get a piece of the cake
    - Do you think only rewarding the highest teams will stirr upt he competition or make others just not try at all

Personally, I think 3s activity and comp diversity need to be looked at separately. For 3s activity, it is easy enough to lower rating requirements for weapons/shoulders for 3s, putting them just in the range that "everyone" can reach.

For comp diversity, you need to encourage people to not only play FOTM. If they don't do that, suddenly a lot more comps become viable because they don't only face LD/RD/DPR/HD etc. Or WLD/RMP/some melee cleave or double healer.

When you reward titles to the HIGHEST team of each composition above 2.2k, 2k, 1.8k, you'll see a lot more people actually playing what they want to play, rather than feeling FORCED into something they don't quite enough because it is more viable. Suddenly, not every hunter will be playing BM/Druid, because the chances of getting highest BM/Druid in 2s as opposed to say, highest SV/Pala or SV/Disc are actually much lower. You inevidbly force comp diversity on people, but checking ladder for titles will be a whole lot more manual labor that someone needs to be willing to do.

Tried this on Nextgen towards the end, had the following teams qualify for title amongst FOTM comps:
    - War/Rogue
    - Ret/Sham
    - Lock/Pala
    - Rogue/Sham

4. How's it supposed to be working ? They only rewarding a fix ammount of teams? Or 0,005% top teams like retail?

5. On Retail S1-S4 30% of all aktive teams got a title. On warmane less than 1% of ALL team will get a title (what is absolutly bulls***) Hope they will change this..

6. They reward less % than retail did. Why would they do that?

7. I dont want everyone to have glad titles but yeah I agree. A server with 15k people online and you only award titles to top 1 team in 2s and top 1 - 3 teams in 3s? why not have it like it was in retail where top 0,5% got glad titles, top 2% got duelist and so forth
    Edited: July 2, 2017 Reason: Mods mad cus I had a swear word in sentance

8. Glad tittle was 0,5% top teams in retail...why not do it like this ? :S

9. I think the current system in place for title allocation is better suited for wotlk then TBC especially season 1.

Can it be considered to make gladiator titles class based or at least give titles in 5s so shamans and paladins at least have a chance to get gladiator?
    One of the ideas I had was to give titles on a class by class basis based on combining all 3 of their ratings but I'm sure almost any system would be an improvement over the current where the only classes getting titles are going to be Priest/mage/rogue.

I think this idea will also increase arena diversity.
    5's is out of the question because there's usually no more than half a dozen active teams on any given realm at any given point in time.
    They reward less % than retail did. Why would they do that?
    For the same reason that we offer dual-spec for the realm. We feel our approach to it is better for the server.

10. there would be a lot more active 5v5 teams if there were rewards there hasn't been a tbc server even close to this big ever.

with this current system pallys/shamans have pretty much 0% chance of getting gladiator at least consider some changes

11. For the same reason that we offer dual-spec for the realm. We feel our approach to it is better for the server.
    Problem is that your feeling is wrong :/

12. Rlly its only being given to rank 1 2s and top 3 3s ?
    Make it 0,05% top or smth...so not only few hardcore 24/7ers stand a chance

13. 5's is out of the question because there's usually no more than half a dozen active teams on any given realm at any given point in time.
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/5v5/Outland
    Looks pretty active. There are already two 5s teams with 2k rating and it seems like they didn't wintrade.

Imo u should really reconsider to give titels for 5s.
    Now is the time to promote it.
    5s is the only arena braket that is really balanced in TBC.
    Edited: June 29, 2017

14. 5's is out of the question because there's usually no more than half a dozen active teams on any given realm at any given point in time.
    Check your server. You have over 100 5's teams currently. That is way more then any server has accomplished. By not awarding the people who enjoy playing 5s and are good at it you are further killing the 5s bracket even more.

None of your decisions have aided people into wanting to play arena they have only discouraged. Anyone that's a serious arena player can see that girinding away at 3's is really the only thing you should be doing since its the only thing that gives the awards that arena players strive for. You immediately eliminated half of the classes out of the two's bracket with and probably 1/3rd of the classes out of the 3s bracket and you have in essence killed any reason to do 5s other then points.

15. Season 2v2 Rewards

Rank 1 to Rank 3

Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6

Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10

Rival title

Season 3v3 Rewards

Rank 1

Gladiator title
    Swift Nether Drake for each team member

Rank 2 to Rank 3

Gladiator title

Rank 4 to 6

Duelist title

Rank 7 to 10

Rival title

As you can see the only one's who will even get the flying mount is the rank 1 team in 3s.

This all sums down to; If you are playing for titles / mounts - this is not the server for you. Most likely you wont place top 3 in either 3s or 2s. And you may que arena for fun - not for titles and mount.
    Edited: June 29, 2017

123 Last