1. July 4, 2017  
    I tho i was gonna play tbc for long again when warmane released, played hardcore since start, got full geared main and alt in the way

. now i feel like **** and havent played the game for 2 days...too bad devs wont make it 0,5 like retail so i could live the same experience...
    Rip wow once again T_T

2. July 4, 2017  
    This honestly unreal. I was upset when the server launched with arena already being live. I let that go, even though it put me so far behind a lot of people due to how much time I am able to play. I didn't understand it but I let it go. Because of that, I have already donated a lot of real life money to try and catch up to a competitive level. I have invested countless hours playing and a lot of money on your store- THIS must be addressed and soon. It is almost sickening thinking about how much money I have spent. Think about the community you want to grow. You have done an amazing job with this server, it's the most fun i have had playing TBC in a very long time---- but this changes everything and will completely ruin it. I have a ton more money to waste here, it's up to you guys on whether I stick around to spend it or not.

3. July 4, 2017  
    people stop playing because they care about a title? dudes this game is about having fun and not who got the longest.. ofc I agree it should be retaillike but w/e it doesn't seem they gonna change it so just deal with it

putting money into store? What did you buy? 10 kinds of different mounts?

4. July 4, 2017  
    @Akrony: You have to understand that people can have fun in many different ways:
    - Some people like to PvE, kill bosses, chat with guildies, casually farm herborism and mining
    - Others like to be a bit more competitive, actually playing BGs and arena to get geared, and have some ratings
    - Others like to try even more, doing PvE stuff and farming arenas, they also like to be as optimal as possible, with every gear and gems
    - Others thrive for competition, like to be the best, like to have that title to prove it, like to play against other top players, because the competition is for some, fun
    - Others like to be the firsts to kill Arthas in HM, Illidan, and whoever, because it's fun to them

I understand your point of view, but you are not making the effort to be in the shoes of the ones who have fun with competition and titles. Imagine for 2secs, if they didn't give any achievements on retail: would guilds try that hard to be the first? Who would've cared if you had no way to differenciate with others? That's just the way it is, you are spending time, money, you want something in return. For some, titles is part of it, that's all

I hope the admins will change the way they give titles and mounts, if we are really 15 000+ on the server, they know for sure it makes no sense at all. Or, we are not 15 000+ on Outland, and they are afraid that the top 200 teams or more have the glad title, because they are a lot of inactive/fake teams in 2s (I'm currently 1682 in 2s, placing us at the 600th position, I'm not sure I trust that number)

5. July 4, 2017  
    fake teams in 2s (I'm currently 1682 in 2s, placing us at the 600th position, I'm not sure I trust that number)
    Keep in midn that with 600 active 2s teams. we'd still be seeing 3 teams receiving Gladiator in 2s.

That's as much as therewith their "static" method. So with even as little as 800 teams deemed "active", we'll see 4 teams, etc.

6. July 4, 2017  
    http://armory.warmane.com/ladder/5v5/Outland
    Looks pretty active. There are already two 5s teams with 2k rating and it seems like they didn't wintrade.

Imo u should really reconsider to give titels for 5s.
    Now is the time to promote it.
    5s is the only arena braket that is really balanced in TBC.
    You say that, but the bracket is a universally dead one (check the link you gave; 10 teams above 1800 just won't cut it). Point blank, it is unpopular. If we go and offer titles and such for the 5's bracket, then people will feel obligated to play, of course. But how do you imagine they'll feel when the bracket isn't alive enough and we have to say we can't give out the titles due to low inactivity? We're not going to run the risk of doing that and having those players that commit feel like they got shafted. We also can't go forward and say "*maybe* we will give titles for the 5's bracket". I'm afraid it just doesn't work that way. There's a very good reason Blizzard removed that particular arena bracket altogether.
    I hope the admins will change the way they give titles and mounts, if we are really 15 000+ on the server, they know for sure it makes no sense at all. Or, we are not 15 000+ on Outland, and they are afraid that the top 200 teams or more have the glad title, because they are a lot of inactive/fake teams in 2s (I'm currently 1682 in 2s, placing us at the 600th position, I'm not sure I trust that number)
    So we need to include *maybe* one more team slot (check schaka's post above) in the Gladiator rankings or you're going to accuse us of faking population? Or would you care to express yourself in a more appropriate manner?

We consider the number of Gladiator team slots available (3 for both 2's and 3's) to be very fair given the population of active teams.

7. July 4, 2017  
    5's is out of the question because there's usually no more than half a dozen active teams on any given realm at any given point in time.

For the same reason that we offer dual-spec for the realm. We feel our approach to it is better for the server.
    what is the logic of giving a glad mount to a single 3-person-based-team when on retail tens of people could have it on a single 2.5k pop realm?
    how is this humanly possible to find a logic behind that decision?
    it's like decreasing a drop chance of the item from the boss from 25% to 0.01% to make things "very engaging and challenging". You basically make achieving a realistic goal completely unreachable for no reason what so ever.
    Edited: July 4, 2017

8. July 4, 2017  
    How about you stop letting people keep their gladiator titles forever like it was back then. I'd assume that's the main reason you don't want to give out more titles each season.

I have yet to find a single person who actually thinks that a good custom feature.

9. July 4, 2017  
    what is the logic of giving a glad mount to a single 3-person-based-team when on retail tens of people could have it on a single 2.5k pop realm?
    how is this humanly possible to find a logic behind that decision?
    it's like decreasing a drop chance of the item from the boss from 25% to 0.01% to make things "very engaging and challenging". You basically make achieving a realistic goal completely unreachable for no reason what so ever.
    What is a battlegroup for 500.
    How about you stop letting people keep their gladiator titles forever like it was back then. I'd assume that's the main reason you don't want to give out more titles each season.

I have yet to find a single person who actually thinks that a good custom feature.
    There are just over 600 teams above 1.6k rating in 2's on Outland. At a rate of giving Gladiator to the top 0.5% of teams, that's 3 teams. "Custom feature." "you don't want to give out more titles" Pray tell, how many Gladiator titles do you think we should give out each season?

10. July 4, 2017  
    Giving out the mount only to the #1 team in 3s and letting people keep their title forever are custom features and i'd argue not ones that are healthy for the scene.

11. July 4, 2017  
    There are just over 600 teams above 1.6k rating in 2's on Outland. At a rate of giving Gladiator to the top 0.5% of teams, that's 3 teams. "Custom feature." "you don't want to give out more titles" Pray tell, how many Gladiator titles do you think we should give out each season?
    Is there a way for us to know, how many active teams there are currently?

You are saying there are "just" over 600 teams above 1k6 rating. Yet, I'm close to 1700, being the 602th. Shouldn't the number be much higher than "just" over 600?
    The difference between the 100th team and us is about 300MMR, yet 500 teams separate us. Thus, below us, there must be even more teams, especially around the 1500 ratings, and below, where people play casually to have points each week.

But my statement is probably flawed, because I don't know how many "active" teams there are, especially at the 1500 ratings, where people just go for the 10 wins per week and abandons a team to get another.

12. July 4, 2017  
    Everyone's concerns have been noted, and if we decide that we are going to change our stance, we will let you know with a news post (keep an eye on the arena season threads in the latest news).

First 123