1. State of Icerown equal to Lordaeron?

Does Icecrown receive the same fixes/updates as Lordaeron?

I'm a casual player and I'd like to do just about every aspect of this game before I take on endgame PvE/PvP but since Icecrown is a x7 I'm wondering if Warmane ignores fixing the 1-69 quests/achievements in favor of maintaining only 70-80 content?

Thanks

2. In my experience, it has minimal bugs, to scope this properly: loremaster is possible.

3. loremaster possible for years, and if icecrown is recieving the same updates as lordaeron id be more scared than the people in lordaeron due to lordaeron not recieving anything :D

4. It has the same core as Lord, the only real differernce is endgame.

5. Loremaster is possible only if you started playing after the core change. The core change ****ed up the faction rep switching for everyone who played here before the new core (oracles<->frenzyheart, scryer<->aldor). A lot and i mean a lot of people cant get Loremaster cause the sholazar faction switching doesnt work for them.

The bug is on the bugtracker for almost a year now with 200+ upvotes so my guess is they will never fix it.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/21830
    Edited: June 25, 2017

6. Loremaster is possible only if you started playing after the core change. The core change ****ed up the faction rep switching for everyone who played here before the new core (oracles<->frenzyheart, scryer<->aldor). A lot and i mean a lot of people cant get Loremaster cause the sholazar faction switching doesnt work for them.
    New core made it possible,but you could finish everything except Terokkar,Shadowmoon(this was the worst,as ~50% of the quests were bugged) and Howling Fjord.Also,i finished Honorary Frenzyheart and Savior of the Oracles 3 months ago,which requires reputation switching - so maybe they're doing it wrong?

7. Does Icecrown receive the same fixes/updates as Lordaeron?

I'm a casual player and I'd like to do just about every aspect of this game before I take on endgame PvE/PvP but since Icecrown is a x7 I'm wondering if Warmane ignores fixing the 1-69 quests/achievements in favor of maintaining only 70-80 content?

Thanks
    The raids are around retail difficulty,while Lordaeron has buffed raids(sometimes carelessly buffed - see ToGC release when 25 hc northrend beasts were impossible)Other than than, rates and cash shop are the two biggest differences.About updates... well TBC is the main focus now...
    Edited: June 25, 2017

8. New core made it possible,but you could finish everything except Terokkar,Shadowmoon(this was the worst,as ~50% of the quests were bugged) and Howling Fjord.Also,i finished Honorary Frenzyheart and Savior of the Oracles 3 months ago,which requires reputation switching - so maybe they're doing it wrong?
    New core made it possible for people who didnt lvl in sholazar yet. If you did oracles or frenzyheart quests before the core change then when the new core hit you cant change faction anymore. The npc doesnt give the quest. Same goes if you did scryer or aldor quests before the new core, when thew core hit, you cant change faction anymore (so you cant get hero of shat feat of strenght)

I mean the bug has been confirmed on the bugtracker for almost a year i doubt all those people are doing it wrong. The second they fix this bug you will see a lot of Loremasters jumping around. But with dev power now spread even more cause of tbc i really doubt this will get any attention anytime soon. Tough luck for us who are achievement whores but cant get 4 achieves cause of this.