1. Profession rate critical bug

There is talk of a profession bug going on where everyone gets 20 levels each craft. I hope there will be a server rollback to erase this exploit. This is unfair to everyone who put all the time and work into getting where they are.

2. True, some crazy sh*t happens. Any craft proffesion 1-375 in few mins, ez. Spend a lot of time to ge myproffs to max skill and now every1 can just hit it in few mins. WTB rollback/fix.

3. can someone reply if there'll be a rollback or not? i don't want to level up then do them all over again.

4. Rollback?! I hope not. I don't want to lose half of my weekend because of some bug.

5. They'll most likely do a server rollback but it will probably only be a couple hours.

6. True. Its ****ed up 2-3 hrs ago. All was good till 3-4 pm. Should be like 3-4 hrs rollback and we gucci.

7. rollback and give me 2x xp for 5 hours to compensate damnit.. im sad about profs and want fixed, but god damn i only have weekend to put in this kind of fire power to leveling.

8. I blame people that wanted rollback for lost levels

9. Rollback and double xp would be nice

10. Really should rollback anything profession related, though I don't think they can pick and choose what they rollback... All I know is I didn't spend hours farming my LW to 365 just for people to log in today and get 375 within minutes

11. Why its bad?:D Green drop rate 0.000001% so we can lvl up enchanting fair with this bug haha

12. Be smart and utilitarian about this. There is NO need for a rollback. That would punish several thousand people who didn't exploit the bug just to rollback a few hundred people who did. Mind you I did NOT exploit this bug. Devs can look into my account and SEE this to be true.

HOWEVER: I did just spend the last 3 hours aoe grinding vultures in HFP. Please do not rollback...just fix the bug.

12 Last