1. What does it mean when you delete a bug report?

So I've reported a bug where slow effects remove each other, meaning if there is crippling on the target you will NOT be able to apply frostbolt/cone of cold etc. However if you have frostbolt for example and apply crippling you will remove the frostbolt debuff.

Now when I check 8 hours later the report is deleted and the bug is really gamebreaking for PvP.

I've also heard that mortal strike will remove wound poisons etc...

Br

2. It means they dismissed it, you can always find it if you search for it.

But that is working as intended. It worked like that on retail etc. It's not gamebreaking at all for pvp, it forces people to think before they do stuff, like if mages blizzards all the time to slow, it will remove crippling etc.

3. It means they dismissed it, you can always find it if you search for it.

But that is working as intended. It worked like that on retail etc. It's not gamebreaking at all for pvp, it forces people to think before they do stuff, like if mages blizzards all the time to slow, it will remove crippling etc.
    haha you can't remove the debuffs of other players, why are you speaking bull****

4. haha you can't remove the debuffs of other players, why are you speaking bull****
    ???? you can overwrite slows with greater slows, hence removing. What do you mean? You still don't understand it's blizzlike and that's how it worked on retail?