1. Toxicity

I'm not trying to go on a rant here but I had a few things to get off my chest. I feel like this server has an very toxic player base granted I can be toxic given the mood I am in, its just that every dungeon group or even chilling in shat people are so easily able to jump to name calling and just plain insulting others. Maybe it's just me.

2. Its every wow server since the start of time. Sadly. Try to avoid pugs if it gets to you.

3. People are farming all over and over again in last 2-3 years. They didn't have a stable server to play on thru the contents and thru the seasons in PvP... maybe that affects a bit level of toxicity, but they will settle down when they realize that Warmane-Outland is best tbc server in last 5 years.

4. Maybe it's just me.
    I'm not trying to go on a rant here but I had a few things to get off my chest:
    - I understand.

I feel like this server has an very toxic player base granted I can be toxic given the mood I am in:
    - What mood are you in?

its just that every dungeon group or even chilling in shat people are so easily able to jump to name calling and just plain insulting others:
    - Yes, you can press Enter and type in chat at all times while in game. It's so easy.

Maybe it's just me:
    - What is it that you may be?

5. I disagree. I have met really nice people on this server. Most people are actually very courteous and willing to help.

6. I've met a bunch of cool people and most have added me to f/list. As well as some newbs... a bunch of newbs. lol

7. There are good people and bad people.. like everywhere. U just have to keep looking for decent mates.