1. Factions were balanced ~month ago. Bonuses still apply.

Why?
    I understand these bonuses when factions were not balanced. Im asking only because ally outgear horde already and this is issue you dev guys created.

2. Easier to answer you with Analogy;

You have Foxtel.
    Netflix offers you Double the TV shows for your first 6 months if you switch.
    You switch to Netflix and they revoke the 6 months of extra shows and u get no reward, u just got tricked into switching for no reason.
    You are now not very happy.
    Fin.

3. Yeah so what bonuses are permanent now? How long will we have to put up with this bs. They already invested in chars i doubt they will abandon them now.

4. ^ What he said...

Dont understand why people cant fathom what was promised to the people that went ally for the balance.

5. Omg yes, let's remove bonuses because nothing will change, it will still be 50/50 and bgs will still be 3-5 min queues with horde 70% winrate.

Do you actually think before making posts?

6. idk how this is so big problem to PPL ROLL ****ING ALLIANCE if its bothering you. there was date they said perks stay alrdy. They have to keep promises when ppl going horde>alliance to balance factions.

7. Bonuses means nothing, I play horde, and I win 80% of bg's...

8. because the minute the bonuses are gone it will be 70/30 horde again lol. even in august.

9. inb4 bonus become permanent - And I support it!

10. If you're talking PVE looking at the leaderboards it would appear horde is quite further in progression than alliance, which would actually mean they are more geared than alliance.

11. inb4 bonus become permanent - And I support it!
    Same, i'm never going back to alli. An awful experience all around. Bonuses came too late, alli launch sucked, and perked alli bgs suck.