1. What kind of rollback was this?

Friday i finally leveled up to 70 so i went to the AH to buy materials for my enchanting since i didnt level it up.
    I leveled it up from 90 to 250 but i connect today and i see i have it low again and my money dissapeared (but i still have some materials that i saved).
    I read that there was a bug and the skills raised up 20points for 1.
    But what about for those people that didnt use the bug and now we dont have neither skill or the money? if it was a rollback why i dont have they money i dont have the skills but i have the materials? any solution?

2. You dont have money cause this wasnt a rollback. People should stop saying there was one where there was none.

3. So what was it? a bug? why i lost my skills? i didnt use a bug i did it legally. Is there any solution? does the staff have any plans on this issues? If this was made by them on purpose I cant see any word from the staff explaining this.

4. You lost your skills because the staff wanted to fix the problem without doing a rollback since this wonderful community would crap their pants if a rollback happened.

My guess is they tried to revert any proffesion change in those 2-3 hours the bug was live. So anyone who lvled proffesions in that time got them reverted. But this is just a guess. Fact is they tried to fix this with as little impact as possible to other stuff and this was the result.
    You really shouldnt blame the staff for this. They tried to appease to the community who would suicide if a proper rollback happened.

Imo this is it. You will have to lvl your proffesion again.

5. The thing is the issue was the saturday and im talking about i raised my skill on friday. I dont blame staff i just want to know if there is any solution to this.

6. I also wonder why the gold isn't reset when the professions are?