1. Exploiting/Hacking in PVP

I've seen this happen multiple times and I'm not sure if it is a hack or some kind of exploit. An ally hunter about to be killed by horde and he just vanishes. Him and his pet just disappear and are gone. I thought maybe there is some kind of exploit where he can feign death and exit game? But I waited there where he disappeared at for him to come back, but he just reappeared about 40 yards away on a building and mounted up on his flying mount. He was griefing around a vendor so I watched him do this several times. At one point he had 5+ people on him and before they could kill him he just disappeared, then reappeared a minute later 50 yards away and mounted up on his flying mount and flew away. He did this over and over. What is this?

So, update

I was hovering on my flying mount probably 500 yards up in the air. He drops off his mount in midair, shoots me several times killing me, then he disappears in midair. Wtf?
    Edited: June 25, 2017

2. hes abusing the RDF function where he just teleports to the dungeon when hes about to die

wow pvp is a meme btw

3. That wouldn't explain him reappearing 50 yards away on a building though.

4. It would.

That place on the building is the place where he started the dungeon(first ported in). Means anytime he will port out of the dungeon he will appear on the building. He choose high grounds so he can port out and mount up safely.

5. if the player appears on the same spot that he left , he is using bg/rdf system to avoid gettin killed. if he comes back and is on a completely differen spot it might be a hack.

6. hes abusing the RDF function where he just teleports to the dungeon when hes about to die

wow pvp is a meme btw
    PVP = kiddie grief fest. The only time I (sadly) have to deal with a pvp situation is during leveling, where kiddie grievers kill low levels. Yay PVP server. If an Icecrown equivalent without PVP enabled would be started, I'd donate instantly to transfer.

7. PVP = kiddie grief fest. The only time I (sadly) have to deal with a pvp situation is during leveling, where kiddie grievers kill low levels. Yay PVP server. If an Icecrown equivalent without PVP enabled would be started, I'd donate instantly to transfer.
    why exactly is pvp a "kiddie grief fest" ? because you need to react more quickly then you need in pve?(pvp = reacting to different kind of situations, Pve = fighting against npcs that follow a script) .

8. why exactly is pvp a "kiddie grief fest" ? because you need to react more quickly then you need in pve?(pvp = reacting to different kind of situations, Pve = fighting against npcs that follow a script) .
    I think the combination of OP and my post should give you a good indication of why. The guy was grieving at a vendor and then he uses a little ''trick'' to avoid death. LMAO. Also, you can have the best reaction time in the world but if you're leveling in Tanaris at 50 and a level 80 walks up to you, there's nothing you can do. So yeah, kiddies who grief = kiddie grief fest.

Most PVP kiddies don't have the brains or coordination to do high end PvM and they don't have the brains to fight 80s as well, so they grief low levels or they use ''tricks'' like the dungeon teleporter.

9. I think the combination of OP and my post should give you a good indication of why. The guy was grieving at a vendor and then he uses a little ''trick'' to avoid death. LMAO. Also, you can have the best reaction time in the world but if you're leveling in Tanaris at 50 and a level 80 walks up to you, there's nothing you can do. So yeah, kiddies who grief = kiddie grief fest.

Most PVP kiddies don't have the brains or coordination to do high end PvM and they don't have the brains to fight 80s as well, so they grief low levels or they use ''tricks'' like the dungeon teleporter.
    i know alot of people who play both pve/pvp and no1 of them is to stupid to raid /fight equaly geared player.
    why do people always see ganker = pvp loving person .

ganker are just bored/evil or whatever , but people who love open world pvp are more interested in protecting low levels to get some action against the oppostite faction .

10. Invisibility potions?

Bought one and tested it, it's instant.
    And if he's alliance like he says then he might be a night elf and just does the pot which lasts X seconds and when it's almost done he uses shadowmeld to stay there in stealth.

11. July 4, 2017  
    Invisibility potions?

Bought one and tested it, it's instant.
    And if he's alliance like he says then he might be a night elf and just does the pot which lasts X seconds and when it's almost done he uses shadowmeld to stay there in stealth.
    This is just an assumption, but I'd say it's unlikely. Invisibility (through potion or otherwise) should be canceled under dmg, and most classes deal dots dmg, and a hunter has no way to dispel any of them (except for dwarves).

12. July 4, 2017  
    Macro to enter dungeon, you have the option to 'teleport to' and from a dungeon, they just open the instance and wait till people leave then use that group to harass and run without consequence. Insanely hilarious that they are that bad @ pvp tbh.

13. July 5, 2017  
    This kind of stuff shamans and druids abuse when opposing faction invades. to knock them down or to get out of the los whole group.. it is just so bad. There should be few seconds delay when you enter and leave dungeon.

14. July 5, 2017  
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=358680

This has been discusssed before, and not so long ago.
    I wonder if they disable entering bg/rdf while in combat anyways, either they would find another way to abuse it or simply leave the server...

15. July 5, 2017  
    Wouldn't be bad, but if you are stuck in combat from mobs or combat bug, that wouldn't work out and would be lots of complains.

123 Last