1. July 9, 2017  
    PVP = kiddie grief fest. The only time I (sadly) have to deal with a pvp situation is during leveling, where kiddie grievers kill low levels. Yay PVP server. If an Icecrown equivalent without PVP enabled would be started, I'd donate instantly to transfer.
    stop whining, go and farm fos pos or whatever rpers do

2. stop whining, go and farm fos pos or whatever rpers do
    I don't think that's necessary at 6k gs.

3. I think this feature is a good one for the server.

With this feature even bad players can experience the best of the rng that wow pvp can offer instead of being 3 shot by the warmane customers.

4. Hilarious that this is still allowed. Putting vid up on Youtube soon.

5. Besides the rdf/bg queue, rdf group tele dungeon, there's a third way to instantly vanish during combat without hacking

But I'm not gonna say it because I love trolling try hard hordes (usually 3+ people) trying to gank me while I'm peacefully farming mats.

They pop all their cool downs even tho they outnumber me with at least 1 healer in group, but then instant disappearance lol then I log on horde alt and mock the **** out of them while they can't do anything about it :)

God bless Warmane pvp

6. Besides the rdf/bg queue, rdf group tele dungeon, there's a third way to instantly vanish during combat without hacking

But I'm not gonna say it because I love trolling try hard hordes (usually 3+ people) trying to gank me while I'm peacefully farming mats.

They pop all their cool downs even tho they outnumber me with at least 1 healer in group, but then instant disappearance lol then I log on horde alt and mock the **** out of them while they can't do anything about it :)

God bless Warmane pvp

The one where you keep a second WoW running with your account info already filled in, that way you can alt tab, log the account in and have your ambushed toon logged off immediately?

7. The one where you keep a second WoW running with your account info already filled in, that way you can alt tab, log the account in and have your ambushed toon logged off immediately?
    Spoiler: Show

First 123