1. July 5, 2017  
    Wouldn't be bad, but if you are stuck in combat from mobs or combat bug, that wouldn't work out and would be lots of complains.
    Easy to avoid that, simply stay out of any action that might occour here and there while you are in bg/rdf queue. It sucks, but should go aces. You can avoid combat bug but you can't avoid players from teleporting (unless he has 0 resilience). But yeah, I guess it's too late now. Sadly both parts have their side effects.
    I'm not saying it should go my way though, it was just me speaking hypothetically.

2. July 5, 2017  
    Nothing changed for over a year.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIiT3T0x6Ik

Wouldn't be bad, but if you are stuck in combat from mobs or combat bug, that wouldn't work out and would be lots of complains.
    You can use hearstone to remove combat bug that happens not so often outdoor.
    I meet that bug mainly during battlegrounds with vehicles.

3. July 5, 2017  
    I just use this all the time now. It's like a Warmane condoned emuhacking service. Free teleport with script - never die in PvP again!

BTW it is HILARIOUS when PvE kids trying to convince themselves it is the PvPers that are unskilled.

Edit: No but really. I'd prefer they disabled this. Make you unable to teleport in combat at least. It's just after seeing its abused to regularly in world PvP, you are at a disadvantage if you don't.

4. July 5, 2017  
    You both are true at that point, but I am sure you both also know how community would react about it and would do more harm than good i'd say.

5. July 5, 2017  
    You both are true at that point, but I am sure you both also know how community would react about it and would do more harm than good i'd say.
    90% RDF users won't notice that because que from Dalaran (:

We can make a topic with dodgy rats playerlist (of cors with video evidence), so at least the fear of being ashamed would prevent some people from abusing this stuff. Posting TheExorcist or Dauntless members is possible without video evidence hah.
    Edited: July 5, 2017

6. July 6, 2017  
    Player lists and stuff like that never worked. People had lists of ninja looters and they still got into raids cause 80% of the players never read the forums. Lists are useless. The only way to make changes it to show it with your wallet/time played. If you dont like stuff stop playing or paying. People who run companies care only about that.

But like people said this is a nice feature basically making the meme that wow pvp is even more memey. Right now there is a rouge and pally in the mage tower in SW doing this all the time its great people get frustrated and talk about leaving and how the server sucks lol. I love it.

7. July 6, 2017  
    Maybe some petition to Proterean may help ?

8. July 6, 2017  
    GMs mods and such dont control these kind of things its up to the devs. They know whats happening the only question is how to tackle such problem.

Im pretty sure that making RDF porting not available in combat will screw with the RDF porting for everyone and make people not port in instances or anything porting related.

If people have video evidence of players doing this i would just start removing items from them 1 by 1 lol. But i dont like people so its probably not what the staff wants.

9. July 6, 2017  
    If people have video evidence of players doing this i would just start removing items from them 1 by 1 lol. But i dont like people so its probably not what the staff wants.
    Will be hard to prove due to many hordes abusing BG queue.
    Making video with main character and then switching to alt with /who command prepared to prove that current player used RDF not BG que.

BG que in combat must be disabled as well imo

10. July 6, 2017  
    There is no way to prove they aren't simply just queueing RDF/RBG as normal. Don't hate the player, hate the bug ridden game.

World PvP is rendered basically worthless while this is allowed to continue though.

11. July 6, 2017  
    Talking bout lists and devs, well I would not advise to post videos/pictures with player names to rant about them etc since it will be deleted. As for devs to make some system that would fix this issue, they are busy with TBC stuff and fixing bugs etc so don't think they can have time for this that soon. As for petition, highly doubt that would help too from my experience of being here. Could perhaps make rule that avoids it. But then again, as we have been told before "It's no exploit but smart usage of game mechanics" so there is that. As for BG que in combat, I can see it working true, but i think would be few flaws here and there so i rather skip that idea. What could do however is, if they do que BG they must play it thru. For example the more you leave BG or AFK there, the higher chance of punishments. If you join the BG and then leave after 2-3 minutes and do like that like 5 times a day, you are forbidden to join BG for whole day or suffer honor punishment of some % you have. Some sort of thing perhaps can do a little trick there both affecting those that simply AFK in bg and those that abuse BG que.

12. July 6, 2017  
    Will be hard to prove due to many hordes abusing BG queue.
    Making video with main character and then switching to alt with /who command prepared to prove that current player used RDF not BG que.

BG que in combat must be disabled as well imo
    There is no way to prove they aren't simply just queueing RDF/RBG as normal. Don't hate the player, hate the bug ridden game.

World PvP is rendered basically worthless while this is allowed to continue though.
    Today in SW i could easily prove that the 2 guys were abusing the RDF if i made a video. By the way and how much time they disappear. Ofc they can play dumb and just say they did a dungeon but i have yet to see a dungeon that can be completed in 30 sec.

Problem is that i dont even know if they are doing something wrong. Could people o retail do this?

13. July 6, 2017  
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_Finder
    "Players may teleport in and out of the dungeon at any time if they are not in combat." My memories are the same as the wiki info about it.

14. July 6, 2017  
    Well this settles it. Doing this should be bannable.

If i were you boys i would have my fraps ready and start it up when these pvp heroes start camping. Have the ingame timer running to see how much time they are """"""""""""""""""running dungeons"""""""""""""""" between being owned like little *****es.

15. July 7, 2017  
    About the ninja looters etc. lists: some handy boy or girl on here should make an addon which simply features a list that can be exported and manually or automatically entered into the ignore list in-game. The admin would be able to feed the addon malicious player's names (proof has to be presented as discussed earlier) through some sort of database. Use a manual update to keep the addon list up-to-date and alert people about that through the in-game chat because people don't like 3rd-party content that does **** automatically.

Guilds would then have the option to make the use of this addon mandatory and effectively, we can make large portions of high-tier content impossible to enter for certain individuals.

The alternative is a regular forum list but I feel like this will compel randoms more to use it. Even if it is outdated.

First 123 Last