1. Arena and honor points rolled over to season 2 ?

Hello, are honor points and arena points rolled over to season 2 ?

If yes, is it maximum 75k honor points and 5k arena points ?

Thanks in advance, cheers :)

2. Hey Arkantosz thanks ! where did you get the info if you don't mind, I tried looking for it everywhere :(

3. I remember from retail (when i play).

4. Oh okay, I remember the opposite actually. Could a moderator confirm ?

5. Pretty sure the guy is just trolling. Arena points and honor were NOT reset on retail.
    You won't get a response from staff regarding what they're doing here though.

6. cba stacking all my point to see em deleted next season FML

7. back on retail arena points were ALWAYS reset every season. however, honor points were not. and yes cap is 75k. but it depends if warmane is keeping that thing blizzlike

8. Arena points became gold and honor was kept the same, also your marks will remain. Warmane however might decide to do differently knowing people will be sitting on honor cap at 100 of every mark and hit full s1 day 1 of s2

9. On Blizzards server back in time, and all other private servers I've played, arena points always get reseted, and honor points and marks are NOT.
    Zagara that's the point if you are PvP player, you farm 75k honor and x100 of marks of each and go ready into new season by buying all offparts on day1.

Of course looking forward for some Staff statement regarding this.

10. Where the **** are you guys getting it from, that arena points were reset on retail? Did you even play TBC? Nobody cares about your Wrath experience.

On my server, people even bought an item just before the last flush before season end, then instantly bought new items the next season to get below 5k cap, then messaged a GM saying they accidentally bought the wrong item (the day before), just to have the points restored, effectively taking MORE THAN 5k points over to the next season.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/94...-arena-points/

11. Honor farm don't reset please:(

We are Alliance, and we are farming 30 honor every BG :((

12. on retail Arena points were always reset at a new season, they never rolled - would of been ******ed if they did - honor points had a ceiling, I dont remember what it was but only a certain amount of honor ever rolled over.

13. on retail Arena points were always reset at a new season, they never rolled - would of been ******ed if they did - honor points had a ceiling, I dont remember what it was but only a certain amount of honor ever rolled over.
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/94...-arena-points/
    The link that disproves your bull**** was right above you. Again, nobody cares about your wrath baby experience.

12 Last