1. Arena points became gold and honor was kept the same, also your marks will remain. Warmane however might decide to do differently knowing people will be sitting on honor cap at 100 of every mark and hit full s1 day 1 of s2
    Season 1 gear was not available for honor until season 3. Then season 2 gear was not available until season 4.

season 1 = season 1 gear
    season 2 = season 2 gear, season 1 gear at reduced arena points cost.
    season 3 = season 3 gear, season 2 gear at reduced arena points cost, season 1 gear available for honor and marks.
    season 4 = season 4 gear, season 3 gear at reduced arena points cost, season 2 gear available for honor and marks. And i am not sure, but i believe season 1 gear was available at reduced honor cost compared to season 2 gear in season 4.

2. season 4 = season 4 gear, season 3 gear at reduced arena points cost, season 2 gear available for honor and marks. And i am not sure, but i believe season 1 gear was available at reduced honor cost compared to season 2 gear in season 4.
    During season4, S1 gear cannot be bought with honor nor arena points anymore, the only way you can get it is by trading T4 tokens to some NPC on Quel'Danas Isle. Like, T4 chest token = S1 Chest, T4 Head token = S1 Head.

3. The season 1 ends on the 20th of August (this is official) and they will probably make a break of 1-2weeks (this is me speculating).

Now, I just got an answer from a Game Master after waiting 4-5 days via ingame ticket and he said "Those (arena and honor points) are most liekly reset unless announced otherwise". This was a message from Game Master Cairner :)

4. Yeah resetting like it should. Perfect :)

5. Where the **** are you guys getting it from, that arena points were reset on retail? Did you even play TBC? Nobody cares about your Wrath experience.

On my server, people even bought an item just before the last flush before season end, then instantly bought new items the next season to get below 5k cap, then messaged a GM saying they accidentally bought the wrong item (the day before), just to have the points restored, effectively taking MORE THAN 5k points over to the next season.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/94...-arena-points/
    that topic your linking for is from wotlk.. nice one...

6. that topic your linking for is from wotlk.. nice one...
    february 2008 was Season 3, nice one indeed

7. Also the guy saying he bought pieces with arpen on it, arpen appeared with s3, there was none on s2. Nice one, really nice one.

8. Honour should stay without being touched. Arena points will probably be gone

First 12