1. Easy Isn't Always Better

I just wanted to say to anyone who's considering the choice of which server to play on that the easy option isn't always the best. I started on Lordaeron - x1, no heirlooms, and no dungeon finder after trying some of the x5, x7, buy gear types, and it really is the best experience I've had in wow for years. I was really skeptical at first and bought into people saying it's only for 'hardcore' types and what a grind etc. etc. but it really works, it really is a better experience how wow should be and carried on being in its development.

2. I totally agree!

I played MoP ever since the Moltdown (and still do btw) and it never was quite challenging enough. Imo, a game is supposed to be challenging! Why else bother to play it!

3. I agree BUT i don't have the same amount of time i had on my hands when these expansions first came out i'm lucky if i get 1 or 2hrs a night to play.

4. challenging enough
    time consuming =/= challenging

5. I'd also add, having gone back to Wotlk from retail, how much I've begun to realise what a 'sell-out' Blizz have become. Races homogenized and all playing the same, heirlooms and dungeon finder trivializing the whole leveling experience and killing the interaction in the community. Just try it and you'll understand.

6. time consuming =/= challenging
    ^this. If you wanna see challenging, try leveling an Alliance warrior on Outland TBC with its x7.5 rates. ;)

7. I'm not really sure what this means, it's a bit cryptic :) What I would say is time consuming and challenging makes for a better experience.

8. What it means is that you're gonna have a really hard time leveling the most gear-dependent class in the game on x7.5 rates on the most hardcore expansion of the game.

The x7.5 rates do not make is "easier". It's the contrary. They still make it less time-consuming, though.

9. Ah.. yes I see what you're saying. Maybe that makes the game a bit unbalanced, rather like retail, but hey each to their own :)

10. What it means is that you're gonna have a really hard time leveling the most gear-dependent class in the game on x7.5 rates on the most hardcore expansion of the game.
    Come feast upon this warrior's tears, my priest brethren. Feast with me and laugh, for he knows nothing of real hardship.

11. I totally agree!

I played MoP ever since the Moltdown (and still do btw) and it never was quite challenging enough. Imo, a game is supposed to be challenging! Why else bother to play it!
    a game is suppose to be fun. whether it is challenging or not depends on the player just as much as it does the game.

12. ^this. If you wanna see challenging, try leveling an Alliance warrior on Outland TBC with its x7.5 rates. ;)
    It was pretty easy tbh...

Priest was worse.

13. July 3, 2017  
    What it means is that you're gonna have a really hard time leveling the most gear-dependent class in the game on x7.5 rates on the most hardcore expansion of the game.

The x7.5 rates do not make is "easier". It's the contrary. They still make it less time-consuming, though.
    why is it harder on the alliance?
    the hardest would be on medivh where the xp rates are x1
    "wew i didn't finish all of my quests because the rates are high and i didn't get the gear from the quests"
    stay in the zone and finish the quests which give you items you need.