1. LFG Botanic heroic, words cannot describe what is happening 24/7 every group

Not about to make a wall of text but probably is gonna happen, normally I don't feel the need to post this kind of thing anyway - but I feel there is potential benefit and I need to preserve my sanity

Earlier today joined a group for bot heroic, mainly for last boss loot and rep throughout since close to exalted, and not about to do Arca heroic. Group is me(druid)/holy priest/hunter/sp/prot warrior, so not the best comp eu already, I confirm in party chat that people have at least cleared this dungeon once, since I don't want to waste time

This is the 10th or so attempt/group I'm on for finishing bot heroic, which I haven't cleared to date on Warmane. I go in with high hopes and a positive attitude, even though it became very clear very quickly the healer was new to priest or tired, the hunter refused to shutup or at least write things relevant to the instance and wasn't great at traps, and the tank was tired or some form of brain afk. The sp was fine.

After preventing a near wipe on trash before first boss (lol) I kind of could tell it would be a rough ride to last boss, but I wasn't prepared for what would happen later on. First boss required a fear rotation and me offtanking and picking up adds that were trying to rape the clothies, but we managed to kill it. 2 wipes between this boss and 2nd boss. Healer begins to whine "2hours and we're only on 2nd boss" on the way there.

We kill 2nd boss and wipe 1 or 2 times on the trash following because a) the healer refused to jump down on the platform in 3rd boss room and pulled aggro, making it impossible for tank to intervene or w/e, not only this but they insisted in /p on standing there for whatever reason b) at this point morale is dropping because of silly wipes, the hunter is going on and on writing song lyrics in party chat c) no real cc so I'm offhealing/offtanking a ton

Before tank pulls I mention "chains" referring to boss abliity that ports/traps/rapes random player who will need healing, and healer doesn't understand since they never did it before so I quickly explain both need to run out of AoE and heal chains, we kill the boss

Prior to this around 1st 2nd boss I was polite with every member of the party, noticed hunter's pet was an anime reference and said something friendly, was receiving /cheer for preventing wipe after tank died on trash, and chain-innervating healer however I sensed something deeply wrong with hunter/healer/tank

At this point tank is probably beyond tired/brain afk or whichever it is, doesn't pull properly on the gene-splicer et al packs and this is where the SP rages hard and leaves. Tank doesn't take the liberty of excusing himself and we're all outside instance at this point, prior to this I had been pming the healer, who I figured was the least challenged something like "if you want to replace someone do it now, while trash has NOT reset so the group still retains some attractiveness" (pretty sad that this should be a concern tbh but w/e) mainly because the hunter was writing some serious RP stuff after 1st boss like "Princess Mononoke shaped my ideology on romance" which I chose not to respond to

At some point during post-2nd boss trash the sp was agitated and told tank to "wait" before pull even though he had full mana, the healer also had full mana but wrote "wait" literally to **** with tank, so I just say "pls pull" or "can we pull" to which the hunter says I should calm down or something equally dumb, I also wrote "go, they're being autists" with no intention of insulting them but getting to group to focus and move on and finish the instance

The hunter was offended by this somehow even though I wasn't even referring to him, though his autism was self-evident anyway
    After group died, this screenshot is what happened, names removed to preserve whatever dignity remains/privacy:

http://i.imgur.com/2yLbdMK.jpg

Yes, the tank was norwegian which I have a decent command of as an American, yes I was literally trying to build positive rapport with the group for 90% of the dungeon only for 90% of them to display total ignorance/social immaturity

While trying to get the priest to tell the hunter who ignored/kicked me to invite me so we could finish with a clean slate and no disagreements, it became apparent the healer didn't understand trash would eventually reset. They never invited me despite the priest's supposed efforts, filled the group and killed 4th boss but disbanded after. Then he pms me "it reset lol"

This is the 3rd time I've been stuck with a heroic ID for this instance for the sole reason that the players I've happened to group with have little understanding of either their class, the instance itself, or how to communicate as a mature adult or within the context of WoW.

If you're reading this and you know you have the ability to clear a pretty easy heroic, not including the bugged adds on last boss, or know people willing to do it next reset (i won't ask you to join this ID at this point because I already tried and people a) can't read that trash respawned b) fail in more ways, so I don't want to be disrepectful to brained players) please pm me here on the forum.

tl;dr so many awful players on alliance, it boggles my mind that it's taken 5+ different groups to not even finish this heroic

edit: took me personally 7 different groups before I finished bm normal for kara attunement, but in bm normal's defense: you're quite hard atm for a variety of reasons
    Edited: June 25, 2017

2. TL:DR for everyone else

He called some people autists and doesn't seem to understand why they got mad at him.

3. No, lmao

Whether or not the two priests got mad, which they didn't anyway isn't relevant or the main issue in this whole experience - which didn't begin with me even wanting to call anyone anything

What matters is that the majority of people I have tried to group with for not only this instance but many others have such a small understanding of how to play on a team, how to do basic things in PvE, and countless other small things that once failed, add up to a much larger mess that becomes a waste of time and possibly a 24 hour id

The fact that you think it's about me "calling some people autists" tells me so much

And if you were in this group, I feel sorry for you for providing such a response

4. TL:DR for everyone else

He called some people autists and doesn't seem to understand why they got mad at him.
    I'm not sure if 'people' is the correct term to describe them...

5. Whalecum to warmane I've found that 70% of pugged groups I've tanked so far people don't know the me mechanics or strats for theseveral instances what I've done is get me my little brother and a long time friend to start a group and with us in discord we seem to be able to carry groups through these places that's the only suggestion I have just have to carry harder

6. is this horde or alliance?
    In this case, I would guess alliance. But in general, happens all the time on both factions.

Especially shadow priests are completely unaware of how their class mechanics work and what they should be doing. Instead they aimlessly dot everything they see and wonder, why the **** they got aggro with full spriest nuke in TBC.

7. just asking cuz i might help him for the luls
    i do agree with u.. i only played horde my entire life.. few weeks ago couldn't create horde char so i made an ally alt... worst experience of my life, people are more toxic, unskilled, self centered, etc (so far i've seen 2 rogues doing a good job in a dungeon.. and i'm not even kidding... just 2.. one of them was really undergeared so it made an even greater impact, i was shocked when i saw someone so low geared playing so well.. to me he was more valuable than a 2.4k gs lock or smth.. that's just how important it is to master ur class and i feel like most allys dont bother..
    also normally NA is more associated with ally so.. u know...
    i don't say horde players are perfect, thats not the case obv.. but playing there is more enjoyable and ill transfer my alt to horde as soon as i can