1. I bought x2 lvl 85 boost

Greetings,

I bought two insta lvl boost horde side, and that was around 5 mins ago. Now I figured that my friend plays on Alliance side. Is it possible to have my character transferred please? Given the fact that I didn't play, almost at all?

2. Greetings,

I bought two insta lvl boost horde side, and that was around 5 mins ago. Now I figured that my friend plays on Alliance side. Is it possible to have my character transferred please? Given the fact that I didn't play, almost at all?
    Yes its possible with 30 coins or vote points :D

3. I understand. But I think there should be an expectation. I literally just made the purchase, and the purchase was made to play with friends. Didn't even play on server at all. I think paying for another 30 coins would be a bit too much when I just made the purchase for the character boost.

4. i once donated for 3x heroic trinkets.. and i came to know that i am eligible for coin refund(not money refund) if i apply within 24 hours.. But that was item refund . I am not sure if it works for any service like Insta Boost. But try creating a ticket in game as well as on website.

Try this on website:
    Support => Create Ticket => Select Category( i.e. item misbuy or any other option that you think is apt) + enter the description that you put in this post.

Also create an in-game ticket.
    Edited: June 25, 2017 Reason: add extras