1. [Download] Web page for your guild

Hello.

I am not sure if this is the right category to post this.
    I was been inspired to do this after creating this topic about how to use warmane API: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=358845

So I just created simple web page for everyone who wants to use it for his/her guild.
    I am sharing this for free, so please respect my work and time. You can use it for free but you CAN NOT sell the source code.
    Used images can be copyrighted, so will be better if you use your own. This is just to showoff.

What you have to do is just edit index.php file.
    To use this you need to have paid hosting with php support and own domain or free sub domain.
    Note: Most popular hosting companies with cPanel support free SSL (Let's Encrypt) certificate.
    For this example I used guild Warmane Staff @ Frostwolf

Preview:

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0n3z1bs7c...dited.zip?dl=1
    Edited: June 26, 2017 Reason: Adding some information

2. Looks awesome thanks for your effort

3. Really nice job!

By the way, small tweak:

on the line 82 replace

<?php echo $lang_level . ' ' . $ginfo->level; ?>
    with

<?php echo $ginfo->pvepoints . ' ' . $lang_pvepoints; ?>
    and on the #Translations (anywhere between line 14 and 48) add

$lang_pvepoints = "PvE Points";
    This way on the guild info tab you will display guild's PvE points. Check this on any other guild because Warmane Staff guild doesn't have any PvE points.

4. Thank you.
    Everyone can change this by himself.
    I checked your suggestions and most guilds that I checked return NULL from the API.
    Not sure if this is API issue or the guilds itself.

5. I checked your suggestions and most guilds that I checked return NULL from the API.
    Not sure if this is API issue or the guilds itself.
    That is guild's issue. Only PvE-oriented guilds will have it. General social guilds may delete that line at all.

6. Okay, I edited the file and uploaded the new one.
    I decide to use IF so will be easy for the user.

Code:
    <?php if ($pvepoints) { echo $ginfo->pvepoints . ' ' . $lang_pvepoints; } else { echo $lang_level . ' ' . $ginfo->level; } ?>
    Thank you for your suggestion!

7. This site design/code will not be available anymore never again for warmane. The topic can be deleted.

8. Whyy? :( I just wanted to create one