1. Where to find arena partner?..

^ Where? Please don't say global cuz the spam is unreal there.. is there a channel, a group or something I don't know about? Thx in advance!

2. There are diffrent ways to find a arena partner.
    1) Join a pvp guild, find someone that are looking for partner there.
    2) Make premades, start up a nice chat, maybe there is someone in the premade bg runs that want to go arena with you.
    3) General bgs, see if there are someone asking for team there, or ask if there are anyone who are looking for a partner.
    4) You said don't say global, but I see very often people searching for partner there, so if you really want - I suggest to give it a chance there too.
    5) Queue for unranked arena, see if you get teamed up with someone you enjoy playing with.
    6) Real life friends.
    7) Add your ingame name to this thread with class and spec, maybe there are someone that are looking too here. (With faciton ofc):
    I am sure there are diffrent ways too.

3. u actually gave me nice ideas thanks for that!! I will also give chance to global. Anyway if any1 wants to play with mage on ally side im open for priest/mage or mage/rogue comps :D

4. What kind of xp (and in what xpansion) do you have as a mage?

5. What kind of xp (and in what xpansion) do you have as a mage?
    2960~ on the blackrock realm(wotlk)

6. Idk if that's any good for that server since I've never played there, but here is my thread http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=359494