1. Want to Roll here from Neltharion

Hi guys, i want to roll a couple of chars here. I mostly do pvp so i wanted to know about the avg queue time here for random bgs on both factions and avg queue time for 2s. From my point of view , we will see an increase in population here as they release new content. So i thought its better to roll here instead of wotlk and tbc as here we have better graphics , proc visuals and more versatile game play. Thank you.

2. Hi guys, i want to roll a couple of chars here. I mostly do pvp so i wanted to know about the avg queue time here for random bgs on both factions and avg queue time for 2s. From my point of view , we will see an increase in population here as they release new content. So i thought its better to roll here instead of wotlk and tbc as here we have better graphics , proc visuals and more versatile game play. Thank you.
    Horde side is usually instant que into BGs while Ally has to wait a bit. During peek times is usually where you find some fights; low bg/arenas have not been fixed in years tho, so you can attempt but 90% of the time it will bug.

As for gearing up it is fairly easy, but takes a chunk of time to get full 550 pvp gear, and full 550 grants you somewhat of an invite for PVE content, which isn't 100% here.

3. Horde side is usually instant que into BGs while Ally has to wait a bit. During peek times is usually where you find some fights; low bg/arenas have not been fixed in years tho, so you can attempt but 90% of the time it will bug.
    BGs and arena bug 90% of the time? What server are you playing on? They both work fine with rare exception (there will occasionally be a bugged Twin Peaks that never ends- SOTA bugs a good bit too but it's rarely not playable). Or maybe I've gotten lucky with a few thousands queues. Class scripting is in great shape for the most part.

Queues are usually fast on horde, but not always- sometimes alliance gets a long queue. Seems to coincide often with a lot of tough premades on horde at a given time- the Alliance can get discouraged from queueing.

edit: You said "low" bgs and arena- are you talking about while leveling? He didn't ask about that. Most people just level quickly through questing, etc.
    Edited: June 25, 2017

4. BGs and arena bug 90% of the time? What server are you playing on? They both work fine with rare exception (there will occasionally be a bugged Twin Peaks that never ends- SOTA bugs a good bit too but it's rarely not playable). Or maybe I've gotten lucky with a few thousands queues. Class scripting is in great shape for the most part.

Queues are usually fast on horde, but not always- sometimes alliance gets a long queue. Seems to coincide often with a lot of tough premades on horde at a given time- the Alliance can get discouraged from queueing.

edit: You said "low" bgs and arena- are you talking about while leveling? He didn't ask about that. Most people just level quickly through questing, etc.
    If you read it carefully, the 90% bug only effects lower bgs/arenas (any level between 30-79; for arenas 70-79) I mention it because at a time, some use to que for it before 90 because of the extra cp gained and how fast it was; some who knew about it were able to get cp at such a rate they become 550 the second they ding 90 (obviously buying the gear right away). I think the cp gain still remains to this day, however, since the bracket was technically killed off by false changlog information, not many people que, if anything, some do this privately to gain cp quite early. 80+ not as bugged, but some guy who guys be Twitchtv randomly hosts these bgs.

Other than that Horde has faster ques while ally has to wait it out a bit. Premades are the best thing to get you going in bgs, etc.
    If you guys Horde, there is an annoying group known as Devastation, if you wanna role with them lol, do you.

5. No worries then!

If you read it carefully, the 90% bug only effects lower bgs/arenas (any level between 30-79; for arenas 70-79)
    I guess its ok if the end game scenario is ok coz the rates are pretty high so ppl can just flush through the leveling content quickly.