1. Looking for coaching and possible arena carries. Paying gold or coins - Warrior

I am looking for a highly skilled individual, whom can teach me the ways of the warrior! I am having a hard time finding calm relaxed individuals on Icecrown. So many toxic players who want to give you their piece of mind. So yes, this is what it has come to. I am beginning to think I chose the wrong server for PvP. Maybe I should've stuck to Blackrock. Too bad I am all this money deep now.

Just PM me here and I'll reply. Off work for two days, have plenty of time to learn and climb. I have coins available and gold. Just let me know your preferred payment. Will need results first.

I know a moderator is reading this. This is not against the rules I hope. Yes it may be immoral and frowned upon, but as I remember in retail, it was tolerated (not supported). I used to sell arena carries for 250G per win. Always would get Hot streak and 1550 achievement for customers, never had a problem with Blizzard.

Go easy on me in the comment section below. I am a human being, not just text on your screen that you can rip to shreds. I do have feelings, I do breathe, I do bleed, and I do poop.

2. I don't see a problem here. Sure, getting carried is questionable but ultimately it won't make a difference because if that person is legitimately being carried, he won't be able to maintain his rating. If you get taught to the point that you can maintain your rating, you belong there I suppose.

As for toxic people, no **** :)

As for coaching, I think it is a good thing. More people should be eager to learn. Coaching is also very hot in games like League of Legends for example. Not a bad thing at all. By the way: inform yourself well about coin prices and don't get ripped off.

3. Hello,
    I'm Noobsmoke. Playing warr since ~2011 and I'm up to guide you. Multiclass skilled (owning / playing all classes @ 2k rating skill) and as a warrior I'm 2.5-2.6 in 2s and 2k in 3s. Played Holy Paladin before (2.7 in 2s, 2.2 in 3s). If you are willing to learn send me a private message and I will give you my Skype id. Best of luck !
    Here's my warrior's armory:
    http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary